JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
being parkerized your "03 may be a marine corp gun, any other marking you can report on would make it more attractive to a collector. Have you checked headspce, muzzle wear or throat erosion?

what other factor would determine whether its usmc or not? All I've done is try to stuff a round business end first down the end of the barrel. Has around 1/4 inch showing,so according to the info I've gathered via the internet,that looks good at least. And we all believe the internet,right? Honestly,I'm no gunsmith..

being parkerized your "03 may be a marine corp gun,

All M1903A3's had Parkerized receivers and barrels. Unlike M1903's, there are no characteristics that identify a M1903A3 as being used by the USMC.

Stuka, do the serial numbers on the reworked Gew 98 match?

Barrel and receiver match,bolt and magazine floorplate do not.

CASH PRICE REDUCED TO $400 for the 1903A3.

Last Edited:
Mauser sold..still selling my Smith Corona 1903A3 in 30.06.Made in early 1943,has pretty low serial number.Barrel is original,date is 3-43,same time frame as the receiver.Bolt is Remington,and maybe some other small parts too.Handguard finish doesnt match,as I bought it on Ebay.Has a makeshift stacking swivel,but they are available online.
Parkerizing is good,rifling and bore are great.I THINK the sling is original..$325 ,or $400 with a hundred or so rounds including 30 rounds of AP (black tip) Also includes a sporterized original stock for those who prefer the butchered look..

FTF Mill Plain/205 area,cash only.

Last Edited:
SERIOUSLY?
OK then, last price reduction to $325 CASH,no trades and NO MORE FLAKES please.Includes an extra sporterized stock.
I will leave the ad on until Monday night.If it isnt gone by then,Ill just keep it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.