JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I went on a gun buying spree and need to offload again to refill my gun buying funds. No trades right now please...

1. 1903 Colt Pocket Hammerless. This is a well worn pistol made in 1905. It looks like it got set on wet carpet or something and the slide is well pitted. The frame is pretty good. The barrel has some pitting, but has solid rifling. It shoots straight. It has Ajax ivory/polymer grips and a spray on black finish. I has aspirations to restore this one with a new slide (as the frame is in good shape), but never got to it. It comes with three unmarked mags (all function) and 25 rounds of ammo. $300 FTF.

2. Smith and Wesson Model 17-4. Harder to find 8 3/8" barrel. No box and paperwork. The grips are decent, S&W wood grips, but are not original to the gun. Thats the bad part. The good part is that there is no wear to speak of on the gun other than a turn line on the cylinder and the standard drag marks on the sides of the hammer (where it contacts the sideplate/frame). Its timing is perfect and everything locks up nicely. I'm not the best photographer, so any wear you're seeing is more than likely the result of my crappy camera skills. $625 FTF.

But I went on a buying binge (bought a Winchester .357 and a Sig 232, I'm very weak with temptation) and now have to replenish my cash for the next gunshow. I hate walking around broke.

The Colt is a 1903 Pocket hammerless, a .32 ACP. The Smith and Wesson Model 17 is a .22LR. I'm sorry, I figured people would know what these were. My bad.

The Colt was found in the back of a closet at a friend's grandmothers house. The slide was etched pretty good from moisture as it was sitting on carpet. In fact, I had to take carpet fibers out of the slide before the re-finish ;). I had it coated with Z-cote when I had it.... funny what a small world it is, I sold it almost 6 years ago...

I thought that you were about through selling guns, is the colt a 45 and what is the s&w??

You see, there are two household budgets. There is the main budget and financial well being, and then there is the guns and ammo and accessories budget. We watch our money and we know where it goes and how much we have - good idea.

Just the other day my wife said something like "do you realize that you have about $5,000 tied up in ammo, reloading equipment, and reloading supplies?"

My answer was "Don't worry honey. I have "almost" everything I need." :s0114:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.