Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

1898 (HHM) Antique Herring Hall Marvin Fire Safe

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by 72Flameorange, May 13, 2013.

1. 72Flameorange

72Flameorange PDX Member

1898 (HHM) Herring Hall Marvin fire safe. Initially ordered as new and customized for Pacific Scale and Supply Co. of Portland, Oregon.

In all original condition with black exterior and gold leaf stencil as shown, the inside is the original green. Sits on 4 caster wheels and moves around very easily.

Was used for at least 50 years by Pacific Scale and Supply Co. as a bankroll safe. It was then used at a downtown Portland, OR jewelery store until I purchased it some years ago.

Once you open the outer safe door there is an inner locking door. Once the second door is opened you can see the original shelving system that includes one locking slide out drawer and one metal locking swing open door. The original shelving system is free of any cracks/splits and is in excellent condition.

I have the combination and all three original keys for each door/drawer.

Asking $600. Local pick up only in the Portland/Gresham area. I know a professional moving company that will move this for a very reasonable price.

**SOLD**

Measures:
    H=35in
    L=23.5in
    W=22.5in

hhmsafe003.jpg
    hhmsafe004.jpg
    hhmsafe005.jpg
    hhmsafe007.jpg
    hhmsafe009.jpg
    hhmsafe012.jpg
    hhmsafe013.jpg

hhmsafe003.jpg

hhmsafe004.jpg

hhmsafe005.jpg

2. 72Flameorange

72Flameorange PDX Member

Price lowered

3. cclfn

cclfn Oregon 97401 Member

Any idea on the weight and are you interested in any firearms as trade?
    Thanks
    Wes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.