JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I'm hard pressed to understand why this hasn't sold. The JM stamped 1895 CB was only made 8 years (2001-2008) before Remington took over.
If you want a JM stamped this one is priced right at $850. If I didn't already have mine I would buy it myself!

My guess is it hasn't sold because people are to busy buying things that will be affected by the new law's that go into effect on July 1st. Believe me I wish I had the money to purchase this rifle. :(

My guess is it hasn't sold because people are to busy buying things that will be affected by the new law's that go into effect on July 1st. Believe me I wish I had the money to purchase this rifle. :(

That is exactly the reason it's not in my safe right now. Come July 1 it's going to take 30 days for a background check in Wa.
The sheriff's now have to do all the background checks because Washington will no longer be able to use the federal online system.

Why is that?
That is exactly the reason it's not in my safe right now. Come July 1 it's going to take 30 days for a background check in Wa.
The sheriff's now have to do all the background checks because Washington will no longer be able to use the federal online system.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.