JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1886 KODIAK rifle,

Its look is sporting yet elegant, offering an outstanding match of comfort and aesthetical value. Stock and for end are made of wood with "soft touch" , a layer of matt black rubber which gives the surface a firm and pleasant grip; the rubber butt plate is particularly soft. Receiver, bolt, lever, barrel and all visible metal parts are protected by corrosion through a special, matt chrome treatment (called "hard chrome") which, besides being absolutely elegant, remains unaltered through time. The Hard Chrome treatment contains ruthenium, a metal of the platinum family which yields an opaque finish that will not highlight finger marks. The semi-octagonal barrel (18" in USA, 22" barrel in the resto of the world) is manufactured by button rifling; the short magazine holds 4 shots (plus one in the receiver). Another special feature to model 1886 is the Skinner Sights, which are particularly popular and well appreciated in the United States. Manufactured by an artisan and produced in small series, the Skinner sights allow for an excellent precision, plus functionality, aesthetical appearance and a durability which can stand any comparison and make for the perfect match to a hunting rifle.

$1,000

20160215_121454.jpg

1886 KODIAK rifle,

Its look is sporting yet elegant, offering an outstanding match of comfort and aesthetical value. Stock and for end are made of wood with "soft touch" , a layer of matt black rubber which gives the surface a firm and pleasant grip; the rubber butt plate is particularly soft. Receiver, bolt, lever, barrel and all visible metal parts are protected by corrosion through a special, matt chrome treatment (called "hard chrome") which, besides being absolutely elegant, remains unaltered through time. The Hard Chrome treatment contains ruthenium, a metal of the platinum family which yields an opaque finish that will not highlight finger marks. The semi-octagonal barrel (18" in USA, 22" barrel in the resto of the world) is manufactured by button rifling; the short magazine holds 4 shots (plus one in the receiver). Another special feature to model 1886 is the Skinner Sights, which are particularly popular and well appreciated in the United States. Manufactured by an artisan and produced in small series, the Skinner sights allow for an excellent precision, plus functionality, aesthetical appearance and a durability which can stand any comparison and make for the perfect match to a hunting rifle.

$1,000

View attachment 278136

I love this rifle! If it's still available I would love to trade for it.
Here is what I have including a LNIB GLOCK 19 with full trigger job,polished feed ramp,zevconnector(3.5in trigger),tree bark stipple(NW POLYMERWORKS) cerakote,nightsights +2 mag extensions <broken link removed>

I love this rifle! If it's still available I would love to trade for it.
Here is what I have including a LNIB GLOCK 19 with full trigger job,polished feed ramp,zevconnector(3.5in trigger),tree bark stipple(NW POLYMERWORKS) cerakote,nightsights +2 mag extensions <broken link removed>

Offer appreciated , I need to pass ...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.