JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$680
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Antique 3 band breechload rifle in .577 caliber
british parts given to the Nepalese apparently only made in 1864 and 65
only markings are Nepalese Characters
All original, action and bore is great, the last retaining ring is a little bit loose a nice example overall.
Unique piece of history. from my understanding you could reload rounds for a fair price using 24g shot shell. would advise proper inspection or pulling a string behind cover before trying it as i have never fired it before. i have no reason to believe its unsafe other than the fact its 150+ years old.

680 trade or sale value. FTF seattle area will travel depending on negotiation

unnamed (1).jpg unnamed (2).jpg unnamed (4).jpg unnamed (6).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
That's one of those guns you want to buy and work up a load for just to say you did. Maybe even hunt with it.
I might hunt next fall with my family's civil war rifled musket I restored this spring. Just to say I did it.

That's one of those guns you want to buy and work up a load for just to say you did. Maybe even hunt with it.
I might hunt next fall with my family's civil war rifled musket I restored this spring. Just to say I did it.
The videos testing accuracy on old 577/450 aren't half as bad as one might think.

There was a UTube video posted here a short time ago that talked about Brush Guns and what really worked. Of the several cartridges that he fired, the .577 is the Only One that truly punched through the brush and hit the Gong 3 out of 3 shots fired! Of course, it was the last fired and much of the Brush had already been shot away. Because of that he was able to actually able to see the Gong!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.