JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0043.JPG Up for sale is my prized EUROARMS .58 cal muzzle loading rifle. This gun is in very good condition and comes with loads of extras and everything you need for it. It is a very accurate rifle and is as traditional as it gets. This rifle meets all of oregons strict muzzle loading laws for hunting and is known for its accuracy and extreme stopping power.

Offer includes:
1 rifle case, 1 lb of GOEX powder, 3 bullet molds (2 minie ball and 1 roundball) a ball starter, full tub of bullet lube, nipple wrench, 3 percussion nipples, 38 traditional minie balls, 2 cans of musket caps (300) powder funnel, traditional crosshaired front sight (detachable) cleaning kit and patches (jag tool, bullet puller, patch grabber, oil, solvent) and a sling. IMG_0047.JPG IMG_0048.JPG IMG_0044.JPG

I also have an electric lead melting pot for casting, nearly 100 lbs of lead and a hornady digital powder measure that i would also sell for $150 more.

Last Edited:
Great price on an excellent rifle and set up.
I'll let my fellow black powder brothers know about this.
Are you willing to ship out of state?

Good luck with your sale.
Andy
Ive never shipped out of state before but so long as the payment is good i dont see why not. It really is an excelent rifle.

Thank you.

Would you be interested in trading all of it for a 1917 Carl Gustav 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser with a Redfield rear peep site?

Thats a very interesting gun but at this time i am not open for trades. I am however willing to negotiate a price. PM me if interested.

Thank you for the offer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.