JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Yelm
State
Washington
Zip Code
Henry Clive barrel he was contracted between 1858 to 1863 made 3000 barrels. 58 cal. I never fired it just a civil war collectible thinning the herd
700.00 obo. Located in yelm no shipping local pick up

20220508_105852.jpg 20220508_105654.jpg 20220507_172334.jpg 20220506_155610.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good evening,

I saw this post and decided to register even though I have the page bookmarked.

If still available...I'm VERY interested in this rifle. I live in Napavine off Rush Rd but commute to Lacey (down the street from Costco) off Martin and Marvin cross streets.

Warmest regards,
James

they are on rifle hard to see in pict of it on the chair I can add picts when i return home sunday
Thanks, that'd be great. Could I also ask that you include a photo of the proofmarks on the left-side of the barrel, & also measure the length of the barrel from the top end of the tang to the muzzle, & if possible check to see if the rifling is 3 or 5 grooves.

Last Edited:
Thanks, that'd be great. Could I also ask that you include a photo of the proofmarks on the left-side of the barrel, & also measure the length of the barrel from the top end of the tang to the muzzle, & if possible check to see if the rifling is 3 or 5 grooves.
sunday or monday i do my best

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top