JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have a Ruger Mark III Hunter pistol as new with Cocobolo Wood grips and 4 factory mags. Ruger Product Number: 10118. Added the factory Cocobolo grips. The gun would carry
a trade value of $470.

I also have an as new Ruger 10/22 rifle in stainless, marine stock, extra mags. It would have a trade value of $150.

Your offer is a fair one and I thank you, but I have a pump 22 rifle and am looking for something more traditional in a 22 pistol or revolver (like an H&R Sportsman). Another issue is selling the 1858 outside of WA. I don't know what is required.

The cap and ball is not FFL regulated and does not come under FFL transfer rules.
My Ruger Mark III can be worked out. Was not sure if you were interested in the Ruger Mark III since the value is higher than yours.

Per WikiAnswers-

Black Powder pistols fall under the same category as modern handguns/firearms in Washington State. You must meet the same requirements to purchase and/or be in possession of one the same as if it were a Glock 9mm. A black powder firearm is regulated under Washington State Law and requires all state mandated transfer requirements (page 9 WA State DOL Firearms Dealer Training Manual) and under Washington State Law, if you are prohibited from owning or possessing a modern firearm, you are prohibited from owning a black powder firearm as well.
This is a fairly recent change in Washington (within the last couple of years) and over 90% of the states, including California and even Washington, D.C. have no such requirements in order to purchase, own or possess a black powder firearm be it rifle or hand gun. Prior tothis change, you simply needed to provide i.d to prove you were of age (18), lay down the money and walk out the door.

Read more: Answers.com - What are gun laws on black powder pistols in washington state

that was struck down if you want to you can .i tryed to paste the letter i found from wash on this question but it did not work sorry you can find it by looking up one for us [email protected] this is the guy that posted it he has a copy of the letter

As per Washington Dept. of Licensing Firearms Dealer Training - Ver. 1.4 Jan. 2010

Is a black powder firearm regulated under Washington law?

Yes. State and federal law differ in the regulations regarding black powder firearms. A black powder firearm is regulated under Washington law and requires the dealer to follow state transfer requirements, except in the case of antiques firearms (RCW 9.41.090(7)). A person prohibited from possessing a modern firearm is also prohibited from possessing a black powder firearm in Washington.

if you would bother to look up what i posted you would se that they struck it down becouse of the fact it is considered a antique under federal law and that trumps state law and the weapon has never been regastered and a person that does not have a manufacturing license cant for example ruger makes a 22lr serial number 123xxx this is in a database i buy 22lr from dealer he calls up and registers 123xxx to me 123xxx was in his name now in my name see black powder pistol never was so you as private citizen cant register you dont have that ability unless you paid 10.000 for a class 7 licensee

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.