JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Not much to say about these, they were an experiment with MKS. While the guns themselves were perfectly serviceable, me and the owners of the factory did not click, and I moved onto a superior alternative. All five are functional and proofed by IOF, all five have bayonets and scabbards, and all five were lightly used by reenactors for a few events (I would estimate in the field no more than 70 hours total). Some scratches and marks, but nothing that affects function.

Locks are unmarked as per my request, so any competent historical shop will be able to stamp the armory and date that YOU want on your firearm, rather than just taking whatever the factory chooses to dish out.

$400 is firm; these sell at MVTCO for $525, and they do not give you a bayonet, scabbard, or free shipping. The reason for the low cost is simple, I need space in my safes for another lot of muskets that are incoming. These are just in the way, I don't use them ever (always preferring my 1853 Enfield rifle instead), so my impatience is your gain. You will not find a better deal anywhere, period. In fact you might not even be able to find 1858 Enfields, I deliberately chose an oddball model from the manufacturer.

Shipped for free USPS Priority Ground, they arrive ready to go. Bayonets as with most replicas out there will require sharpening and minor machining to fit properly, but these sell for $70 on their own, and are being included for free.

If you take all five, I'll do an even better deal. As I say, they're in the way, and another dozen muskets are due in under two weeks (keep your eye on the Rifle Classifieds!). Happy to answer any questions.

zz.jpg 20170831_112738.jpg 20170831_112741.jpg 20170831_112750.jpg 20170831_112755.jpg