JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am offering my new and unfired 1847 Colt Walker replica by Uberti which is a division of Beretta. It's a black powder cap revolver taking a 45 caliber ball and up to 60 grains of black powder. It was designed to be the world's most powerful handgun and it was indeed just that from its release in 1847 until when the .357 Magnum was released in 1935. It was intended to be able to kill a man or horse at 100 yards.

NO FFL is required to transfer ownership of this weapon.
Own this piece of history for only $350.

Walker1.jpg
DSCN3557_zpsf2c75e6e.jpg
DSCN3558_zps1705e4ea.jpg
DSCN3559_zps7d580978.jpg

Last Edited:
I am offering my new and unfired 1847 Colt Walker replica by Uberti which is a division of Beretta. It's a black powder cap revolver taking a 45 caliber ball and up to 60 grains of black powder. It was designed to be the world's most powerful handgun and it was indeed just that from its release in 1847 until when the .357 Magnum was released in 1935. It was intended to be able to kill a man or horse at 100 yards.

Own a this piece of history for only $300.

View attachment 106051
View attachment 106111
View attachment 106112
View attachment 106113
HOWDY........DO YOU HAVE ANY INTEREST IN TRADES?............JUST THOUGHT I WOULD ASK.....NICE LOOKING SHOOTER BY THE WAY

Own this piece of history for only $350.

View attachment 106051
View attachment 106111
View attachment 106112
View attachment 106113
Do you still have this?

I'm some what interested but not sure how to purchase it. Can it just be sent to me or does it have to go through a ffl dealer? Also what is you bottom dollar for it?

I'm some what interested but not sure how to purchase it. Can it just be sent to me or does it have to go through a ffl dealer? Also what is you bottom dollar for it?
Yes, it can simply be sent via UPS. I feel that it's below my bottom dollar now.

You need to put a dollar bill in the pic for reference so people can see how big that sucker is! :)

To give you an idea it weighs 4.5pounds EMPTY!
15.5 inches long from tip of grip to end of muzzle
measured against a square.
On the diagonal muzzle to point of grip it's about 16.5"!
It was primarily meant to be carried on the user's saddle along with several others.
When going into battle back in those days you carried as many guns as possible, and when one was emptied you swapped it for a loaded one and kept on fighting, as there was no time to reload, and can you imagine trying to reload from the back of a horse in a battle? NO?
Me neither!
Oh BTW I just took those measurements for you, so I know they are true! :eek::D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.