JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a single 1842 Springfield kit, almost finished. All you need to do is the last bit of drill work and stain the teak stock to look more like the original walnut stocks (honestly that last step is optional, they look awesome either way). Anyone with a drill and a pulse can finish the work, I just don't need two of these.

It's been sitting a while so it has some surface rust that needs attention, but it's a great weapon. .69 caliber smoothbore.

The companies that import these kits like Loyalist Arms or Middlesex Village Trading complete the kits and sell them for $700 or more. Get yours at half the price.

Muzzleloader so no FFL required. I can ship anywhere in the USA, or just come pick it up! Willing to trade for anything unique/interesting, or a Mosin of any kind.

20220817_073942.jpg 20220817_073955.jpg 20220817_074000.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Trades, absolutely, what do you have? The hole needs to be tapped and a real nipple installed, the one in place now is just a placeholder. I.... think I have a spare nipple around. Wrong color (blued) but if I have a spare it's yours for free.

Beyond that, you're done and its range ready!

For sale is a single 1842 Springfield kit, almost finished. All you need to do is the last bit of drill work and stain the teak stock to look more like the original walnut stocks (honestly that last step is optional, they look awesome either way). Anyone with a drill and a pulse can finish the work, I just don't need two of these.

It's been sitting a while so it has some surface rust that needs attention, but it's a great weapon. .69 caliber smoothbore.

The companies that import these kits like Loyalist Arms or Middlesex Village Trading complete the kits and sell them for $700 or more. Get yours at half the price.

Muzzleloader so no FFL required. I can ship anywhere in the USA, or just come pick it up! Willing to trade for anything unique/interesting, or a Mosin of any kind.

View attachment 1266765 View attachment 1266766 View attachment 1266767
I have a 303 British Mark 4 sporter with 1 1/2 boxes of shells . Open sights ,shoots good. I was going to use it for a pickup/4runner gun but it sticks out like a sore thumb in the 4 runner. The one box is a collector, (cool box) the other box is new within the last year

I have a 303 British Mark 4 sporter with 1 1/2 boxes of shells . Open sights ,shoots good. I was going to use it for a pickup/4runner gun but it sticks out like a sore thumb in the 4 runner. The one box is a collector, (cool box) the other box is new within the last year
Shoot me a PM and some photos, I'd be down to trade for a Mk IV.

Tried to send a pm but your inbox is full. A quick couple questions, does the nipple need to be tapped, or is it just a preference?
Also, is there a guide or any available instructions for the remaining work? Thanks!

I'd happily show you what needs to be done, I've done it on dozens of kits. Basically you drill a 3/16" hole in the nipple housing. The nipple on it now is a false nipple, ie, just a hunk of steel. You'll need a real one. I think I have spares, if I do, I'll toss one in free. They're blued so they won't match but they'll make it go bang!

Sorry, PM box fills up fast here and I'm not paying to be on a forum. My cell: 971-271-2170

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top