JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
siemon north 1819 model made in 1822
Us army gun
54 cal pistol
First flint lock with a safety
Comes with orginal holster (half of a sadle set)
Hand it apprasied at cabelas they came up with $1450 for the set but they go 3000 with out the holster online.
Looking for reasonable cash offer or trade for modern guns. Sweet looking pistol but just not my thing and i cant afford show guns at the moment.

IMG_0889.JPG IMG_0891.JPG IMG_0892.JPG IMG_0893.JPG IMG_0969.jpg IMG_0970.jpg IMG_0971.jpg

Last Edited:
Beautiful Pistol and holster set up FarmMech.
The North Contract pistol are kinda hard to find ... Let alone one with a Holster.
I have never pwned one ..but did shoot one a long time ago.

Geez I go away for a weekend rendezvous and all the cool guns show up...:D
Andy

I like it very much .... Going to have to talk to the "War Department" ( My wife ...:D )
To see if we can swing it ... Also my partner in our museum , might be interested.. Will tell him about your pistol and get back to you.
Andy

Wondering about all the holes on the hammer side plate. And the crack on the left side on top, would that make it just a wall hanger? I would assume any modern repairs would reduce greatly the value of this neat old flintlock pistol. Judging by the wear only the stories it could tell if it could talk. Good luck on your sale, Unfortunately I only have a reproduction, not original budget.

Wondering about all the holes on the hammer side plate. And the crack on the left side on top, would that make it just a wall hanger? I would assume any modern repairs would reduce greatly the value of this neat old flintlock pistol. Judging by the wear only the stories it could tell if it could talk. Good luck on your sale, Unfortunately I only have a reproduction, not original budget.
Well its 5 years shy of 200 years old, i would concider any invesment of that age a wall hanger. The crack next to the barrel looks worse in pic the actually is. The pin on the hammer side i would adress before attempting to fire. But to do that would need to disassemble and then risking the value of the gun. I think the over all of this metal on this gun is better condition then what i see on line. Luckily the holster kept it protected instead of rusting it like most i have seen. The pin is the biggest devalue i think it looks better then most of the ones i have seen on line (i am biased however)

I am curious if you know of any history related to it or how it came into your hands?

Last Edited:
Use to belong to a war videographer and i got it as part of the estate. It came in a large lot of reloading and cowboy action gear. I am guessing Everyone just assumed it was an old worthless gun since it was not a modern gun.

Don't believe anything Cabela's tells you on guns. The low-ball the crap out of any gun.
From what I have experienced with the Oregon Cabela's. They are untrained and not very intelligent.
You may be a bit low on your pricing. Check GunBroker and look at past sales.
Good luck, it's a beautiful pistol

Don't believe anything Cabela's tells you on guns. The low-ball the crap out of any gun.
From what I have experienced with the Oregon Cabela's. They are untrained and not very intelligent.
You may be a bit low on your pricing. Check GunBroker and look at past sales.
Good luck, it's a beautiful pistol
Every site i have seen they are near all priced at the $2,900 range. Cabelas doesnt buy flint lock so they werent trying to low ball for a cheap buy. But its half of what i see them go for. I cant fairly ask more till i get an expert aprasial, and dont know of any one for flink lock. I wont use riche's again. Know of any one buy chance?

Try
Allison & Carey Gunworks Inc
Address: 17311 SE Stark St, Portland, OR 97233
Phone: (503) 256-5166
Fax: (503) 256-5166
They really have a grasp on older firearms and are very nice guys.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top