JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
ALL SOLD!! THANK YOU!! That didn't take long.

I have 70 lbs. of these little beauties, that's over 2700 count (not all in this little can), gas-checked, lubed, sized to ~.310" per my Hazard Fraught Tools combination digital caliper, yardstick and marine radio, ready to load.
Priced at $70, that's the value of the lead and you get the gas checks and lube thrown in for free.

I also have 12 lbs., about 500 count, of 170 gr. flat points similarly lubed, sized and gas-checked also available at the fire-sale rate of $1/lb.

I always entertain entertaining offers, but really, I've sold lead to make into boollits for more than this. Trade offers welcome but should probably be firearm-related. No musical instruments unless they come with the talent to play them because I currently don't have it.

In SE PDX but I travel to Aurora during the week and Vancouver occasionally.
Thanks for looking!!
Photo on 4-15-18 at 5.47 PM.jpg

Last Edited:
Sorry, I didn't cast or lube them, they came with a bunch of casting stuff I bought at an estate. I don't have a hardness tester but you are welcome to check them if you have one. I can mark them with my thumbnail if I work at it if that helps.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.