JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, this is a long shot.... Does anyone have a Mossberg 590A-1, 18 or 18.5" barrel maybe even with the Mossberg Ghost ring front sight... but not necessary.

If you have an extra barrel laying around give me heads and I will pay cash or if you are up for trades, let me know. Chances are I have it!

SF-

I used to think the same thing until I was in a Gun shop in Tacoma, WA that had an 18" 590 (5 shot tube) with ghost ring sights and no bayonet lug.... strange huh?

I was on the phone with Hans Vang of Vang Comp Systems and he was telling me that Mossberg's whare house is about a foot ball field sized building and it is empty. Any Shotguns made are automatically loaded onto waiting trucks so fat chances of ordering one from the factory.

I know it is a long shot to ask, but I figure what the heck.

SF-

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.