JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SPF

I have for sale a lightly used AR15. Upper consists of a Daniel Defense 18" S2W 18" middy barrel with DD low profile gas block and bolt. The bolt carrier is a CMT parkerized full auto carrier. Upper receiver is a CMT with white T marking and it doesn't have feedramps. The upper receiver I purchase directly from John Noveske back in 07. In the sun light the upper does have little bit of a Plum hue to it... Barrel and bolt have about 30 rounds though it, upper receiver does have more (300?) LPK I believe is DPMS with Magpul's winter trigger guard (the original), its been too long now for me to remember... 3 Tango Down OD rail covers installed on the YHM mid length quad rail. The lower receiver is a Blackwell Industries (made by Mega) with A2 stock and rifle buffer. All this rifle needs are a set of sight and you are ready to head to the range.

$1100 OBO FTF in So. Oregon. I would like to see your ODL and CHL

Last edited by a moderator: