JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a brand new 18" Proof Research Carbon Fiber Barrel. Never been installed on a rifle and never had a round through the chamber. It's chambered in .223 Wylde w/ 1:8 Twist. This is a beautiful Barrel I bought for a build and decided to go another direction. This barrel MSRPs for $920. This is not a must sell, so please make me a reasonable offer if your interested. Big price drop! Price was $850 and I'm now asking $625 OBO.

AFB67C2C-0C60-49E1-8E6A-D558253D8A9A.jpeg 48B4A528-6E1F-4CC5-B700-23ED394BCBEA.jpeg 7517B1EB-2875-44B4-9B09-A7298EFD8A37.jpeg

Last Edited:
Oops, I meant .775.... Have you mic'd it for a mean(ish) ID? I'm sorry for the questions, but with a barrel that's north of $600, I just gotta know. Also, probably not Lastly, have you registered it with PR?...
.... There were a few retailers selling them at that $800+ range, many not shown as PR sales associates on their site. I was concerned about "grey market", and I could hear the PR's salesman winch.... and nod when I asked.

I have a 20" PR Carbonated on a Nemo XO as well as the same barrel you're selling on an AR 15. If the cooling effect is really that good, then the longevity:$ ratio makes much more sense.

Thank you for your time and help,

Tod no

I have a ton of AR stuff, pistols, 2 Klipsch Tower Speakers w/ a Klipsch Center Speaker and Definitive Technology sub-woofer (neighborhood would hate you), 19" Raleigh M 450 Mountain Bike with all "STX" conponecom, tools, whatcha need/want? Been camping, no signal. Pls call 503-956-5650.

Thanks,

Tod

Oops, I meant .775.... Have you mic'd it for a mean(ish) ID? I'm sorry for the questions, but with a barrel that's north of $600, I just gotta know. Also, probably not Lastly, have you registered it with PR?...
.... There were a few retailers selling them at that $800+ range, many not shown as PR sales associates on their site. I was concerned about "grey market", and I could hear the PR's salesman winch.... and nod when I asked.

I have a 20" PR Carbonated on a Nemo XO as well as the same barrel you're selling on an AR 15. If the cooling effect is really that good, then the longevity:$ ratio makes much more sense.

Thank you for your time and help,

Tod no
The Gas Journal Dismeter is .750, and I've never mic'd it. It's never been registered with Proof Research. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I went on a trip and neglected my classifieds. Thanks for your inquiry.

Just a heads up.

PROOF Research guarantees only those products manufactured by PROOF Research. Your warranty card must be on file with the factory within 30 days of delivery in order for the warranty to be valid. The warranty is only applicable to the original owner who has registered his or her ownership with PROOF Research.

Was just revisiting this area as I need a barrel for a build. But I found this on the Proof website. Carbon Fiber Rifle Warranty - Proof Research

Maybe the barrel is gone anyway so might be moot, but I wanted to let others know your talk of not being registered with Proof isn't a selling point.

I was made aware of this selling the barrel through another channel. Proof Research did honor the warranty for the gentlemen who bought it. I apologize for misleading those interested in this item.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top