JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hey all, thanks for looking.

I have a replica 1700s Tanegashima match lock musket. I believe it is made by Dixie Gun Works. It is missing the ramrod and the trigger guard.

Now the story on this thing... I had received a call at the shop that I work at about someone trying to find a new home for a family heirloom. I took it on good faith that this person was not trying to deceive me in any way and upon meeting them and seeing the firearm I thought it was legit. Then after some digging, some research, and help from people here on the forums I realized that I was not saving a piece of history from ending up at a pawn shop... I was actually the new owner of a replica. I am hoping that there are those of you out there that are into matchlocks and black powder firearms that might enjoy taking this off my hands since this is not something I have any interest in. I'm asking simply what I paid for it so I don't feel like I got completely ripped off. So $500 OBO

Once again, thanks for looking!

20210803_074355.jpg 20210803_074333.jpg 20210803_074302.jpg 20210803_074251.jpg 20210803_074238.jpg 20210802_193346.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top