JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Over 100 people shot in violent holiday weekend in Chicago; CPD says justice system needs to do more

"Strategy-wise, we did our part," he said. "The outcome of a safer weekend is the criminal justice system, which includes the courts. If the courts are continuing to release the violent people we arrest, the outcome of our strategy is less effective. … We're only one part of this formula for safety."

Brown said there are too many illegal guns on the street and too little consequences for those who are arrested.

I don't see her as 'mean' - just committed to what she believes and has the confidence to show it - and her voice and body language reflects it.

Recently in a news clip She really ripped into a sheriff (or police chief recently I can't remember) who was wishy washy on some gun issue - and she did not let up.
LOL, I watch her weekend shows, she gets mean. Let's em have it. Yells and derides. Not that I don't like it when she's got a good target, but yeah, she gets mean. Good mean. You go Judge!!!

Soooooooooooooooo, in Chicago, right?

2076 shooting incidents.

1714 were black shooters/shootees.

270 were Hispanic shooters/shootees.

Leaves 92 white/ish shooters/shootees.

Hmmm, I think I'm beginning to see a trend here, folks.

Problem is there are plenty of people with the same IQ level ready to re-elect her. It's not like they work for a living so really don't need those 25 thousand jobs she cost her constituents
Wait,wait are we still talking about Chicago or did we switch to Portland and I missed it!

Soooooooooooooooo, in Chicago, right?

2076 shooting incidents.

1714 were black shooters/shootees.

270 were Hispanic shooters/shootees.

Leaves 92 white/ish shooters/shootees.

Hmmm, I think I'm beginning to see a trend here, folks.
But BLM,right or is it only BLM if a white cop in doing the shooting.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top