JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

"This has got to stop and we need the federal government and all of our partners to step up and do their parts," Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot said during an unrelated news conference Monday morning."

You lying race-baiting racist POS this is all on you. The federal government does not run the city of Kabul on Lake Michigan. You do your part, you bubblegumming piece of bubblegum. She blames the unprecedented violence in her town on Indiana, instead of her horsebubblegum policies, handcuffing her police (pun intended), and saying it's just fine for looters to break out the windows at Louis Vuitton cuz reparations. Bubblegum her!

And nobody in the Fourth Estate, the legacy media, will question a word of it. She needs a taste of the Gavin Newscum treatment...https://abc7.com/gavin-newsom-assaulted-oakland-attack/10806797/

4032aw.jpg

The thrillist in me has always wanted to visit a war zone. Chicago was at the top of the list, but I realized I can always drive out to east Portland/gresham for the same experience.

AOC dismisses the public's concerns about rising violent crime as 'hysteria'

"AOC is mocking ordinary people as 'hysterical' who are afraid of violent crime in their neighborhood: people who, unlike her, don't have reams of private security," Greenwald tweeted. "Yet she just acted to ensure $2 billion more in spending on the police that protects her."

The thrillist in me has always wanted to visit a war zone. Chicago was at the top of the list, but I realized I can always drive out to east Portland/gresham for the same experience.
I think that this quote may be intended as humor / tongue in cheek...but if not...trust me you do not want to visit a war zone.
Andy

AOC dismisses the public's concerns about rising violent crime as 'hysteria'

"AOC is mocking ordinary people as 'hysterical' who are afraid of violent crime in their neighborhood: people who, unlike her, don't have reams of private security," Greenwald tweeted. "Yet she just acted to ensure $2 billion more in spending on the police that protects her."

Who cares. My farts are more intelligent than her.

And the imbecile Obama and idiotic pot stirrers like lebron are silent on this. Most likely black on black violence. Yet lebron will condemn a Police Officer who was forced to shoot that young black girl who was literally winding up to viciously stab that other black girl. Both have demonized the Police over the truth. Chicago is obamas area and he ignores it. I will never understand that kind of stupidity.

Over 40 shot, but not all were killed and Lori Lightweight says we need more gun control. :s0092: Sounds like better gun control is what she really means.:s0001:
:s0010::s0010::s0010::s0010::s0010:

Yeah, stop holding your gats sideways with one hand, pull up and tighten your baggy-a$$ed "gangsta" pants that you use your off hand to hold them up with, and use that hand to help stabilize your shooting stance….. morons.

:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads