JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The smell alone without the accompanying visuals is more than enough….
Yes indeed.
For a long while the smell of burning meat was tough to endure...
At times a abundance of flies is as well.

We once had a mushroom farm move in and set up near by...that decomposing "dead" smell was difficult.

With all that said...I have long ago learned to recognize and take a "stock" of myself from time to time...so as to understand where I am at , and where I am "going" versus where I want to go.
Andy

I see the beta mag, not 100% sure it's fully auto ...

CHICAGOLAND: Insane dashcam vid shows Chicago gunman spraying fully automatic rifle with 100-round drum mag in midday traffic.

Yes indeed.
For a long while the smell of burning meat was tough to endure...
At times a abundance of flies is as well.

We once had a mushroom farm move in and set up near by...that decomposing "dead" smell was difficult.

With all that said...I have long ago learned to recognize and take a "stock" of myself from time to time...so as to understand where I am at , and where I am "going" versus where I want to go.
Andy

I'm always amused by people "falling apart" over their first-world problems…. They have no FREAKING clue what life COULD be (and is) like outside our borders.

we lived to downtown Chicago back in 2004-2005 timeframe for a job. Our apartment was on the 18th floor and we could see Navy Pier from our apartment. We visited all of landmarks while living there so no need to travel there anymore.

We lived without a car and so we walked, take the bus or El. But there were places that we would go during day that were perfectly safe but didn't go their after dark.

But no way in hell would I ever take a job in Chicago now.

So far in 2021, as of this moment, 2,076 Chicagoans have been shot. Of those shot, 355 were deceased.
82.6% of those shot were African Americans.
13.0% were Hispanic
In Chicago you have less than a 5% chance of being arrested for shooting someone.

The rage is running high in S. Chicago after they heard their own mayor was the victim of sexist comments. Gotta take it out on someone.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8-1.jpg

Kamala will get right on it.
She's too busy at the southern border. Oh wait... o_O
I may get in trouble as I had this link posted in the political thread. It has the potential for comments that are not in line with forum standards. So please don't go overboard. They are other reports offering the same incites.

I may get in trouble as I had this link posted in the political thread. It has the potential for comments that are not in line with forum standards. So please don't go overboard. They are other reports offering the same incites.

Guess it's true, elections do have consequences…

They are other reports offering the same incites.
in·cite| inˈsīt | verb [with object] encourage or stir up (violent or unlawful behavior): the offenseof inciting racial hatred. • urge or persuade (someone) to act in a violent or unlawful way: he incited loyal subjects to rebellion. :)

I think you are exactly right. There are also some insights in all of this.

Yea, right. I am sure it rarely crosses her mind.....

Heck at least Judge Jeanine Pirro from FOX was with a crew down in McAllen, TX - and wasn't too good to sit on the ground with a local to discuss it.
The Judge is a tough old bird..... mean too. I love it when she gets pissed, er, uh, "passionate"!

The Judge is a tough old bird..... mean too. I love it when she gets pissed, er, uh, "passionate"!
I don't see her as 'mean' - just committed to what she believes and has the confidence to show it - and her voice and body language reflects it.

Recently in a news clip She really ripped into a sheriff (or police chief recently I can't remember) who was wishy washy on some gun issue - and she did not let up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top