JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What bullets are you actually shooting? I was under the impression speer didnt yet make a 17 caliber bullet? Most companies will not list load data for a bullet they do not manufacture. Nosler doesnt make a 17 cal yet either. But Hornady does Try picking up one of their new load books.

Last Edited:
The bullets are Remington 25gr. hp.I put that IMR site into my Fav's.Thanks a lot for telling me about that site,It's great!more info than i'll ever use,nice to know it's there. Thanks again.

I have had good luck with 30gr bullets and Varget. The 4320 loads I use for 25 gr bullets. If you want to try a really good fur bullet, contact Nagel bullets in Bonners Ferry ID. He makes some of the best .17 bullets in the USA. His come in two points and three weights. (208)267-2860 for Nagel bullets. You should also try the V-Max bullets. They will explode squirrels and Chucks. Dont use on fox or coyote if you want to save fur though. Good luck! For more load data check out Saubier.com It is a small caliber website devoted to .20 caliber and below. You will find hundreds of loads on that site. Good luck.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top