JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Trade interest is primarilyy ANY stainless firearm.
Price discussion/dicker is always open.

==========================================================

Marlin XLR 450, with 28 lbs of accessories: SOLD.

Ruger M2, stn-stl, 5.5" bull barrel....SOLD

Mark 2, stainlss 22/45, 4"

no box, no papers

$435 shp/ins lower 48.

SW 686/357 Target Model, 8" barrel, pristeen ..3 pix's

686 No Dash, early model & model is no longer made, excellent condition, no box...$625 ship'ed/insured lower 48.

Winchester Stainless M-70, 375 H&H

Trades considered...

Fired about 16 times, had a scope on it but the front sight hood & blade cast a shadow so I removed them and have them stored in a little plastic
medicine bottle.

$1,500 includes factory box of ammo, ship & insurance lower 48
S&W, 4006:

============================

Trade: 10/22, 77/22, 77/22mag, 77/44.

Excellent for the home.

Ship'd/Ins lower 48: $475.

Winchester Stainlss M-70, 338:

NIB: $1350 shp'd, insured lower 48

Pix's to follow:
---S&W M&P 40, unfired since I bought it from my Dealer $485 shp's & insured lower 48.

---S&W M&P 40 with night sights, fired 1/2 box... $500 shp'd & insured lower 48.

Mike, if I can make a suggestion that would help both you, the new member/seller, and those of us using this site and possibly looking for a certain gun:

first, go back and delete or close ALL your previous posts with all the guns and pics.

Now, take EACH gun, list it as a separate post with a title that tells what it is, and in the appropriate category. That way, if I'm looking for an S&W 1911 in .40, and I scroll down the forum for handguns in the classifieds, I'll see a title relating to what I want, and open it. I'll pass by the Bisley, the Single Six, the Blackhawk, the Remington Sendero in .375 H&H,and not waste my time opening each one to see what post number six is about.

Include only one, perhaps two, good photos in any advert, and let us know if there are more available that you can send when I write and ask about the specific gun in that posting.

You'll help everyone out by making your cool stuff readily accessible to someone LOOKING for that precise gun, and not taking too much time opening and wading through a pile of stuff in which I've got no interest.

Trying to help untangle things here for all of us.. yo've got some stuff I'd really be interested in, but how do I find it?

Poor guy, inserting that many pictures is a lot of work for one post let alone 17 posts.

But the rifles should be in the rifle section, and the handguns in the handgun section. No argument there.

Nice guns by the way. I wish I had a spare $1800 for the AR10.

For those of us still on dial-up an add like this is a 10 minute time waister. Open a gun shop! NO offense of course.

T.D.

No offense taken...I am in my early 60's and for 20 yrs was an FFL; over time my collection has become boring.

Getting close to my retirement and my kids do not have the same concern about my 'stuff' as I do ..... so it is time to part with as much as I can.

I am aware of how a firearm must be ship'd and to whom when a transaction is across state lines...Even in my own state where shipping restrictions are less restrictive vs fed guide lines I will not ship to anyone not an FFL; and I won't sell to another resident of my state who does not have the Nebr Permit To Purchase card... and the same goes for my kids. NO Card...NO GET from me!!!

As a matter of fact a gun shop in Seattle, Washington bought all my 300H&H ammo...20 boxes......a while back...

Mike, if I can make a suggestion that would help both you, the new member/seller, and those of us using this site and possibly looking for a certain gun:

first, go back and delete or close ALL your previous posts with all the guns and pics.

Now, take EACH gun, list it as a separate post with a title that tells what it is, and in the appropriate category. That way, if I'm looking for an S&W 1911 in .40, and I scroll down the forum for handguns in the classifieds, I'll see a title relating to what I want, and open it. I'll pass by the Bisley, the Single Six, the Blackhawk, the Remington Sendero in .375 H&H,and not waste my time opening each one to see what post number six is about.

Include only one, perhaps two, good photos in any advert, and let us know if there are more available that you can send when I write and ask about the specific gun in that posting.

You'll help everyone out by making your cool stuff readily accessible to someone LOOKING for that precise gun, and not taking too much time opening and wading through a pile of stuff in which I've got no interest.

Trying to help untangle things here for all of us.. yo've got some stuff I'd really be interested in, but how do I find it?

=============================

I did try to delete them after deleting the contents...no ways to do so :(

==============

Trying to help untangle things here for all of us.. yo've got some stuff I'd really be interested in, but how do I find it?[/QUOTE]

I will work on your suggestion... sounds good to me...

Poor guy, inserting that many pictures is a lot of work for one post let alone 17 posts.

But the rifles should be in the rifle section, and the handguns in the handgun section. No argument there.

Nice guns by the way. I wish I had a spare $1800 for the AR10.

=================

GRRRRRR.....GOOD POINT, I was just so focused on not loosing any info I plainly forgot to think ...rifles go with rifles....handguns with handguns...
by the time I was done with this I had to have two glasses of Metamucil..

You should be able to edit this post and then cut and paste into new ones only the pertinent info for each individual item. Works best if you have two windows open side by side for the cut and paste. :D

Nice items BTW :s0155:

Don't pay any attention to anyone grumbling about you not being in the NW. I for one think this this site could really use a few outsiders to keep things rolling. I check sites from all over the counrty when I am in the buying mode. Why limit your search or sale when technology has brought us the internet.

I certainly hope my joining and posting has not been seen/interpreted as an intrusion. :(

I am finding most states now have such sites as this. :) And Ajgunner is absolutely correct in his statement about technology opening up a new world for 'us'. :s0155:

As a matter of fact when I see a post from a poster who is in this area I send him the link to this site. I get an emails thanking me with a note saying 'had no clue' there was a site like this and I ' live here'. I visit 10-15 sites daily and I like this site and it's format better than most! A few site's I've been too seem very CLIQUE-ISH...and when an inadvertant mistake is noticed or made those site members make a circle like feeding sharks then move in to make a kill on the offending member.

I am courious tho? Has PlayBoyPenquin ever posted his picture here ......:D:D:D

Don't pay any attention to anyone grumbling about you not being in the NW. I for one think this this site could really use a few outsiders to keep things rolling. I check sites from all over the counrty when I am in the buying mode. Why limit your search or sale when technology has brought us the internet.

Hear that? There's enough Oregon people here already... need more Warshingtonians. :D :s0155:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.