JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$475
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have an old Japanese made smoothbore that i believe was made by Miroku in the 70's. Has a 32" oct/round barrel with a good bore. Outside of barrel has cleaned up of surface rust and has nice patina. I converted it from flint to caplock but still have the frizzen, spring and vent liner to put it back to a flinter. It is a good shooter but doesn't have the best quality flint lock. It sparks ok, but if i were going to keep it i think i would replace it with an L&R Trade Lock which appears as if it would be a pretty easy swap or at least get a better quality frizzen. It patterns pretty well with shot loads out to 30 yds. I haven't shot it enough to work up a Good load though. Shoots round balls quite well with 80gr Goex 2f and a ticking patched .648 ball. It has a 2 piece stock like the CVA Kentucky's that has some small brass tacks in the buttstock on right side as can be seen in pics. Will come with a dozen flints, a wood ramrod with jag, and a bag of thin over shot wads, which is all i use, and a Brand New never used James Tanner .648 round ball mold for $475. NO FFL and can meet within 50 miles of Roseburg.

Conversion 2.JPG Conversion.JPG 245275481_213047664262853_6987208762267445402_n.jpg SB 2.jpg SB 3.jpg SB 4.jpg SB 7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: