JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's funny turd said he opposes the death penalty, but upholds death penalty convictions as an example of how the sheriff's should enforce the laws they dont agree with, while his boss decreed a moratorium on executions.o_O

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
And the Sheriff is spot on correct about his deputies being killed performing gun confiscations. The first few might go as planned but the second one went sideways the family, friends and community would turn on the officers and they wouldn't be around much longer. Let's all hope it never comes to that, I love our first responders.

Hopefully 1639 will be litigated ASAP and rightfully struck down in expeditious fashion for all the previously discussed reasons - constitutionality, signatures, non-compliance with initiative single-topic requirements, etc. For any unbiased courto_O, it should be a no-brainer, particularly as it was thrown out once already.

Of course, you're dealing with a lot of people with this type of elitist mentality:

Rantz: Voter delivers devastating takedown of Seattle Council's disinterest in listening to the public

Boss

Hmm, Washington and specifically Olympia/Seattle ignores federal laws every day. I-1639 threatens law abiding citizens yet there is no equivalent threat to criminals.

Also, what the heck is an "enhanced" background check? Is it an even more ineffective check government agencies will ignore than the current model? The majority of mass shootings outside of the very few that the guns were either stolen or are miss profiled as gang shootings (because certain lives...you know), are a failure of government to protect. Dozens of lives could have potential been saved if the system locked up, deported individuals or allowed schools to carry firearms.

It's funny turd said he opposes the death penalty, but upholds death penalty convictions as an example of how the sheriff's should enforce the laws they dont agree with, while his boss decreed a moratorium on executions.o_O

I noticed that as well. To borrow his own phrase… "well, THAT's a convenient argument."

Hopefully 1639 will be litigated ASAP and rightfully struck down in expeditious fashion for all the previously discussed reasons - constitutionality, signatures, non-compliance with initiative single-topic requirements, etc. For any unbiased courto_O, it should be a no-brainer, particularly as it was thrown out once already.

Of course, you're dealing with a lot of people with this type of elitist mentality:

Rantz: Voter delivers devastating takedown of Seattle Council's disinterest in listening to the public

Boss

Pure gold in the comments section... :s0112:

55279017-89B7-4EF3-AC8B-1DF3C34B6CD3.jpeg 6FE34003-2A7A-4554-ADCB-9783428AFF19.jpeg

Boss

This is the very reason why I never testified before the Jack holes on the committee's in Olympia because I saw who they listen to (which were the pro gun control zealots) and who they ignored (pro 2A).
Folks these people are the British of yesteryear in disguise.
Pitchforks and torches should have already been used while dragging these fools out of their Chambers to the Capitol steps & tarred & feathered.
:mad::mad::mad:

This is the very reason why I never testified before the Jack holes on the committee's in Olympia because I saw who they listen to (which were the pro gun control zealots) and who they ignored (pro 2A).
Folks these people are the British of yesteryear in disguise.
Pitchforks and torches should have already been used while dragging these fools out of their Chambers to the Capitol steps & tarred & feathered.
:mad::mad::mad:
Woah now... i think it would just be better to make them live up to their ideals on the streets as a homeless person or working minimum wage with mass exposure to the public... any intelligent person would flip their tune.

Woah now... i think it would just be better to make them live up to their ideals on the streets as a homeless person or working minimum wage with mass exposure to the public... any intelligent person would flip their tune.

That would never go unless there was some plausible punishment like the bad landlords in New York City that had to live in their substandard Apartments...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top