JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
DSCN3198.JPG

So tired of these. I've been hitting small targets at hundreds of yards since I was a small boy. Much to my fathers disapproval! Most of my early hits were his irrigation pipe!

Hmm, I can't see where it materially adds anything to his videos. They look kind of goofy and and amateurish actually - but then so do his shooting vids.
I think he adds them just for fun, a quick clip. I dunno of the legality, maybe if his youtube channel generates him money but he only has 115 subscribers so hes probably not generating revenue.

his vids are kinda interesting to me to see what pistols do at long distance... though Ive questioned the practicality in the past and got corrected, Ok, except he rarely hits the target. Overall I see someone having fun with his hobby and sharing it with others, but fail to see the point when he doesn't participate in conversation.

When a person shows repeated vidoes of unsafe and illegal shooting (such as shooting at bottles - and hitting them) I am going to comment.

We work hard to keep public areas open to shooting and we don't need to have trash shooters post vids of it.
I feel safer already.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads