Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR 16"Wheels/Tires/ov16"Wheels/Tires/Covers/Lug Nuts Gen2 Tacoma - $75

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by MTpockets, Jul 8, 2015.

1. MTpockets

MTpockets Oregon Well-Known Member

MT

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  2. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

I wonder if those would fit on my '92 Hilux?

I need some taller tires and I want to have a spare set with studs (probably use the current wheels for that).

3. The Heretic

The Heretic Oregon Well-Known Member

I think they will fit and I am not concerned about the tires as I would just replace them with mud and snow tires (my current tires are street) - I need taller tires and wheels to get around in the woods on my property which has a lot of ruts and holes and stuff left by the logging.

http://www.wheel-size.com/calc/?whe...el2=245-75-16X8ET3&fcl=51mm&wcl=99mm&scl=51mm

It is just a matter of me getting one of my trucks over there (I come through Murray Hill daily on my way to work from the Newberg/Scholls area) since the wheels won't fit in my car which has a smallish trunk.

The Toyota has a broken brake line from some barbed wire getting wrapped around the axle while working in the woods, and my big truck doesn't have tags (I usually used the small truck for errands).

I'll get it sorted out, but don't hold them for me if someone else wants them.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.