Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

16" stag arms 1-9 twist barrel

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by billgrigsby24, May 17, 2013.

1. billgrigsby24

billgrigsby24 Beaverton, Or Active Member

Selling my unfired stag arms 16" 5.55 Carbine 1-9 twist barrel for $125. It's mounted on my upper now but I'm going a different route on caliber. I can send pics if you want them. In the Murray/Scholls area or near Intel's Ronler Acres campus.

This is the barrel I'm selling and it has a birdcage flash hider.....Just looked at the barrel extension and it DOES NOT have M4 feedramps.

http://www.stagarms.com/16-5-56-m4-barrel/

Last edited: May 17, 2013
  2. rcurrier44

rcurrier44 Hillsboro New Member

If it's comes with the drilled-to-match pinned gas block I'll take it. I live just north of TV highway in Hillsboro and will be around all weekend. I'll send you a PM with my phone number.

Thanks
    ROB

3. billgrigsby24

billgrigsby24 Beaverton, Or Active Member

Sorry Currier, I need the gas block and gas tube for the barrel I'm waiting on. Thanks for the offer though.

4. rcurrier44

I sent you a PM... I have a brand new low profile gas block I would be willing to trade if it came with a tapered pin front sight base.

I would still be interested in the barrel if the front section of barrel is also .75" dia like the gas block area; so I could make a dissipator out of it. If you are not familiar with a dissipator and ware to measure I'll attach a pic.

800px-Dissipator_Barrel.JPG

800px-Dissipator_Barrel.JPG

5. rcurrier44

I'm going to pass on this one. Front barrel section is undersized for clamping the dissipator FSB.

Thanks for measuring it Bill!

ROB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.