JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my unfired stag arms 16" 5.55 Carbine 1-9 twist barrel for $125. It's mounted on my upper now but I'm going a different route on caliber. I can send pics if you want them. In the Murray/Scholls area or near Intel's Ronler Acres campus.

This is the barrel I'm selling and it has a birdcage flash hider.....Just looked at the barrel extension and it DOES NOT have M4 feedramps.

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
If it's comes with the drilled-to-match pinned gas block I'll take it. I live just north of TV highway in Hillsboro and will be around all weekend. I'll send you a PM with my phone number.

Thanks
ROB

I sent you a PM... I have a brand new low profile gas block I would be willing to trade if it came with a tapered pin front sight base.

I would still be interested in the barrel if the front section of barrel is also .75" dia like the gas block area; so I could make a dissipator out of it. If you are not familiar with a dissipator and ware to measure I'll attach a pic.

800px-Dissipator_Barrel.JPG

800px-Dissipator_Barrel.JPG

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top