JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You read the thread and don't think they are bigoted towards cops? Really?

It is not a left-wing tactic, it is just calling it like it is. When someone says all cops are stupid based on their interaction with a few?
Kinda hard to think of someone as intelligent when they do that.

Such a crybaby. Bigotry is intolerance without reason, today's policing gives people plenty of reason to hate cops.

inb4 "good cops", let me know when the good cops shame and expose the bad ones.

No, I just think some people are so blinded by their bigotry that they can't admit when the object of their hatred has done nothing to warrant it.

Just sad really. You have written off a lot of good people because of their chosen profession. Kinda like gun haters classifying all gun owners as nut-jobs.

eb6.jpg

You know, just to look at the flip side of the coin.

Gotta respect Just Me's commitment to stand up for them on a forum populated by people who the police are paid to distrust.

So explain my particular situation than...

I was stopped while walking from class to class. Officer asked to see my ID. He informed me that I matched the description of someone they were looking for. One look at my ID and he said have a good day.

Now, if I had declined to show my ID because I had done nothing wrong I can guarantee you that my conversation with that officer would have been much longer, involved probably a few more officers, and would have ended with a headache.

So please, tell me how not showing a LEO my ID would have made that situation better...

Not to mention the fact that every minute the cop spends talking to you is a minute he isnt spending in pursuit of the actual bad guy. I'm a big fan of being polite and cooperative with law enforcement, and on the few occasions that I have ever had contact with them, they have always treated me the same way.

If a police officer asks for your ID and you are not obliged to show it. Then don't. Reason being they have no right to see it, don't give them a reason to arrest you when you have done nothing wrong. If a rapist asks a woman to show him her t!ts, so he can see if he'll be turned on enough to rape her or not. Then don't. Reason being they have no right to see it, dont give them a reason to rape you when you have done nothing wrong.

Wow. This post has so many things wrong with it. The misogynistic overtones really set off the paranoid-schizophrenic basecoat.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top