JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Flat top M4 upper with DnlsDefense dual app rear site. The lower has about 40 rounds through it...the upper maybee 200 more. Spotless -seriously- flawless condition. Comes with Magpul stock, DPMS lower parts kit (Double Star 5.56mm STAR-15 mil-spec lower). I've only had it out once and I don't shoot tac. rifles much so this is taking up room in my safe -when it should be enjoyed. DanielDef rear site -dual apps. $825 or best offer. Comes with hardsided Remington locking rifle case, 1 polymer 30 round (or 20 if you'd rather) Pmag...and 60 rounds of brand new PMC Ammunition.

:DIf you buy this rifle you will be able to defend yourself from the dreaded Zombies which are know to come upon us here in the Pac. Northwest -at night:D. Be safe out there. I want 2 forms ID and standard Bill of Sale. Good shooting rifle. I KEEP MY GUNS SPOTLESSLY CLEAN AND LIKE NEW :s0155: Will drive up to 38 miles outside Portland for decent cash offer.

ar22.jpg

ar1 (2).jpg

Last Edited: