JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$36
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Battle Ground / Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have four boxes available. One box is short two shells bringing the total count to 98. These have been stored in a sealed military ammo can for a very long time and look great.

$36 or trade for 4 boxes of 12-gauge target shot shells containing either #7.5 or #8 sized shot.

I work near the Camas Costco M-Th and live a few miles east of Battle Ground Lake if you want to connect Fri-Sun.

Thanks!

20230527_071120.jpg 20230527_071126.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Let me check the details on shipping ammo, I've never done that but am not opposed to doing so. I know that USPS is out. Let me check other shippers and I'll let you know the cost and we can go from there. What zip code will the package be headed to?

We are looking at around $30 to ship and it will until the end of the week before I can get to a shipping site that will take ammo. Pretty pricey.

Do you ever get south to the Ridgefield / Battle Ground area?

I have four boxes available. One box is short two shells bringing the total count to 98. These have been stored in a sealed military ammo can for a very long time and look great.

$36 or trade for 4 boxes of 12-gauge target shot shells containing either #7.5 or #8 sized shot.

I work near the Camas Costco M-Th and live a few miles east of Battle Ground Lake if you want to connect Fri-Sun.

Thanks!

View attachment 1428605 View attachment 1428606
Still available?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top