Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

16 gauge 2 2/4" No. 1 buck 5 per box $80 for 16 boxes + 11 shells

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by tradesmith, Jul 23, 2012.

1. tradesmith

tradesmith Everett, WA New Member

16 boxes + 11 shells out-of-box of Federal Power-Shok 2 3/4" number 1 size buckshot. I've switched to 12 gauge, so can't use these. $20 OBO for 4 boxes or $80 OBO for all of it (91 shells: 16 boxes and 11 shells out-of-box I had loaded in my home defense shotgun magazine & in the shell holder on the stock).

Number 1 buckshot is one step smaller than "00" buckshot. It's effective for home defense. If you have a 16 gauge shotgun, you know this ammo can be hard to find locally. Near me it runs about $6.95 per 5 shell box plus tax.

I'm willing to meet someone from North Seattle to North Everett.

I'd be willing to trade for "00" buckshot 12 gauge 2 3/4" shells, .40 S&W FMJ target ammo, .40 S&W Hornady Critical Defense, .40 S&W Federal EFMJ

Thanks for looking. You can check my recent feedback over at SeattleGuns.net under the same username.

16g-No1-Buck-1.jpg

16g-No1-Buck-2.jpg

16g-No1-Buck-3.jpg

2. tradesmith

btt

3. fry

fry pacific north west Active Member

will trade straight across for 12g 00buck, on your next rip to PXD metro area.

4. tradesmith

Works for me, however, I'm rarely in the Portland area. If you are in the Seattle area before I'm there, please send me a private message, or post on this thread to make arrangements to make the exchange. Otherwise, if the shells are still available when I'm heading to your area, I'll message you to see if we're still on and to make arrangements. Until, then they'll be available to anyone closer. Thank you for your interest.

5. fry

fry pacific north west Active Member

copy thanks.

6. tradesmith

Still available for sale or trade (XDM 9mm magazines, 12 gauge 00 buckshot or 9mm target ammo). Thanks for looking.

7. tradesmith

sold

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.