JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Any experienced shotgun reloader willing/able to do some custom reloading for me? I reload a ton of calibers, but not shotgun.

Please send a PM if interested.

Thank you.

Sorry, I'm not much help, but if you want I can loan you my fancy-schmancy new 16 gauge reloader.

Or you could use the order form and get one for yourself. :)

16 ga.jpg

LOL, that looks new to me, how would I know? I'm just wanting some low recoil loads for my wife to shoot. Shorties would be good also. I'm finding out what is meant by, " kicks like a 12 and performs like a 20"! Seems like reloading for a shotgun would a bit easier than metallic cartridges. Just a bit though.

Thank you for the kind offer.

My Ithaca 37 Featherweight has a built in pad, but I'll add one and I'm sure it will help, good idea.

Load data, hmm, never thought about shotgun load data. I'll check on line and find the appropriate data. I'm wanting to get a reduced recoil and I think a 7/8 load at about 1000 FPS might be a good area to start. I may be wrong.

I will of course pay you both for time and any materials used. I'm appreciative of the help and expertise.

Being left handed, I kind of like it. Yes, a bit more recoil than my Mod. 12 Winny.
Got a pic you you wouldn't mind sharing? I'd love to see that Ithaca. I have an old 16 gauge Hammer type Lee loader for 16. If you lived closer I'd load some up for you. You probably don't need to cut your shells down. You can probably find a nice light trap load if you are diligent about looking for the data. 16 is a great shotgun it just kind of became pointless being right between the 12 and the 20.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top