JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Anderson
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
16" nitrided AR15, 1/7 twist, 15" MLOK handguard. Magpul grip, stock, and MBUS sights. Chambered in 5.56, barely any rounds through it. PSA lower parts kit build on an Anderson lower. Little finish nick by the bolt release, seen in photo.

$600
Buyer responsible for transfer cost.

20200623_212202.jpg 20200623_212216.jpg 20200623_212231.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Mostly looking for cash on this one, but feel free to shoot me a message with a trade offer. Worst I can say is no

Well, I guess the worst I could say is "Your trade is bad, and you're bad for owning it. Who raised you? Why would you buy such an awful thing. Go sit in the corner, you should be ashamed of yourself. Don't look at me like that, you did this to yourself when you went into a store and said, with a straight face, I'm willing to give you money for THAT"
But the worst I will say is no.

Mostly looking for cash on this one, but feel free to shoot me a message with a trade offer. Worst I can say is no

Well, I guess the worst I could say is "Your trade is bad, and you're bad for owning it. Who raised you? Why would you buy such an awful thing. Go sit in the corner, you should be ashamed of yourself. Don't look at me like that, you did this to yourself when you went into a store and said, with a straight face, I'm willing to give you money for THAT"
But the worst I will say is no.

This guys got jokes!!!

:);)So that's gonna be a no on my hipoint?

As a trade? No. However, the Hipoint would make an ideal paperweight to keep the currency you brought to buy the rifle from blowing away in the breeze. That should keep us safe in anything short of a tornado.

Edit - The Hipoint .45 would probably handle a tornado.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.