JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1:10 barrel SPC II and matching bolt head. I also have a muzzle comp and two mags, if the buyer like to add them to the deal. I'm cleaning out my AR parts that I don't need any more. Parts for a good start on a 6.8 upper. :s0131:

Two AR-Stoner 6.8 SPC 25 round with anti tilt follower stainless steel black. I'll like to sell the barrel first. I'll post better photos of the mags later to night.

1 in 10" twist rifling, 5 groove and a carbine length gas system. The muzzle is threaded 5/8"-24 timed to the current muzzle comp when it was made so no crush washer is needed. I can find in my records the maker of the barrel blank or who did the work on the barrel. I don't keep records on things I no longer have and I don't have the rest of the things for 6.8. I think I deleted the data for it when I offed the dies, reloading supplies, ammo and other mags for it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top