JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD!!!!!

I'm only selling this upper to fund some other projects. I have 3 other uppers I shoot more so this one needs to go to make room for a dedicated 22 upper.
Vltor MUR-1A upper with forward assist
AXTS Raptor ambi charging handle
Crosshills Technology slab sided Nickel Boron bolt carrier with an upgraded mil-spec C158 phosphated mpi bolt
Ballistic Advantage 16" 5.56 Modern Series 4150 Cmv nitrided 1/7 twist barrel, nitrided low-pro gas block (barrel was dimpled with a dimple jig before install of the gas block so it is perfectly aligned)
Daniel Defense nitrided Flash Suppressor
Fortis Rev II 14" Keymod Handguard (this handguard was installed originally on a Novekse Gen III billet upper which require the anti-roatation tabs to be milled down a bit. It was done professionally, isn't noticeable, and the price of the upper reflects this)

Only 200 rounds have been down the barrel. Not interested in parting out. I'm letting this go for $650 which is an absolute bargain for the quality of this upper. Located in Graham.

20160218_161610_zps78sonhbk.jpg 20160218_161631_zpshxyqbw5q.jpg 20160218_161643_zps9irybyj6.jpg DSCN0029_zpsk5ksajxx.jpg DSCN0032_zpsanbxkkx4.jpg DSCN0028_zpsgfaeisqq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top