JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***UPDATE - actual count is coming to 11,195 rounds (see below)

From what I can tell there is 22lr available online for between 9-17 cents per round. Yikes. I am looking for $750 cash (pickup in Milwaukie) or trade for (this is LITERALLY the only thing I am trading for...) a bad bubblegum home CNC routing machine. I would like to sell all as a lot since I need to buy my new obsession. If you want to piecemeal this I will need to increase the price to deal with all the meeting up and messaging I will have to do. Hopefully everyone understands that time is money, not trying to blast your pockets, just being reasonable. This ammo is a mixture of brands, remington, federal, etc. and some are 100 round packs, 50 round packs, 500 round bricks, 525 round bricks, etc.

Thanks fellas. May be out of comms for stretches during the day. Please dont flame me if I don't answer your message right away.

The deal is done when the deal is done.... When we discuss terms and I say "deal", it's all yours.

For anyone bad at math, you know who you are, 11195 rounds for $750 = 0.0669 per round.

Last Edited:
Editing original amounts listed after a count...

8 x 525 federal
1 x Winchester wildcat 500
1 x federal 500
4 x thunderbolt 500
1 x viper 500
1 x Remington high velocity 500
5 x Remington golden 525
1 x federal 375
1 x cyclone 500
~20 minimag

= ~11,720 (minus one box of 525 rds of Federal I will be keeping, is 11,195 rounds = $750.00, to my knowledge would be a pretty good deal right? IMG_3388.JPG

Last Edited:
Admin kindly cleaned up the riff raff, but I will leave this here for anyone considering scoffing at my price. Funny how everybody can find 22lr for cheap but bricks are snapped up all day at the price I'm offering and most is sold out online. I'm starting to remember why I leaned away from this hobby, everybody is a critic and an expert on someone else's sale but I don't see any of them selling their 22lr at the magically low prices..... weird.

I'll take $750 for all (you can do the math). Less than that and I'll just shoot it and find funds elsewhere. But hey, you critics will be just fine seeing as how ammo drops in price all the time right? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.