JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A big $@^* sandwich is coming? So, take a bite.

++++++

Do NOT click on the weblink below.

Why?

Well, at least realize......
That you might/will probably be "monitored" from now on. AN ADDITIONAL WARNING: Think of other, "keywords and searches" that you might be doing.....certain websites might/could be used (to prove your intent) at your trial.

It can't happen in America?

Really? The DEA (together with AT&T) had monitored your phone calls for a long time without telling you. So, is it so hard to believe that web monitoring isn't happening too?

interdasting.jpg I wonder if linking to #BLM or doing a search on them will get me in trouble?

Whatever. But, if YOU just want to avoid the scrutiny.....well, don't do stuff that will anger the overseers.

So Mark.....why did you even do the search?

For research purposes.....
I seem to remember.....
Step by step instructions. So I was expecting to see something like......

1. Destroy a couple of utility poles and the Govt might/will probably react with laws to prevent (or heavily regulate) the sale of explosives or chemicals that could be used to make explosives. Yeah.....your pressure cooker might just be next?

2. Shoot up a school or other gathering, take some politician hostage, rob a bank, or kidnap someone at gunpoint and the Govt might/will react by banning guns for everyone.

3. Speak out against __________. And the Govt (together with Industry) will move to censor you.

4. Mock and ridicule those in power.

5. Intelligence. Insert your own people close to the current power players/structure.

6. Etc..... Etc.....

Brilliant.......so....unrest might just be a part of the plan/path? Yup......to have the govt overreact to stuff. Rrrright.....it could be.....paving the way/the beginnings of the destruction of the Constitution and subsequent dictatorship to follow. All with the blessing of the people looking to give up some rights in the quest for their own safety.

Cough, cough.....
Xi (in China) was supposed to leave office/power. No problem....just change the Consitution. It's not like the public has guns to stop him. Besides.....he's doing such a good job. Cough, cough.....

Aloha, Mark

PS......Mark.....you're a Conspiracy Nut. But what was that link?

https://prezi.com/9tak2_4f55io/how-to-throw-a-successful-revolution/

Last Edited:
I asked this question in another thread and never got an answer, so I'll try here;
By whose authority is the National Guard in DC?? They are supposed to be under the command of the governor of their state unless federalized. DC has no governor, nor any guard troops that I know of. Who requested them and who sent them??
I think it would be funnier than hell if Trump federalized them and sent them to the Mexican border for the inauguration. He IS still the Commander-In-Chief!!

I asked this question in another thread and never got an answer, so I'll try here;
By whose authority is the National Guard in DC?? They are supposed to be under the command of the governor of their state unless federalized. DC has no governor, nor any guard troops that I know of. Who requested them and who sent them??
I think it would be funnier than hell if Trump federalized them and sent them to the Mexican border for the inauguration. He IS still the Commander-In-Chief!!

from what I understand dc nat guard are always under the direction of the president. Under a state of emergency (which we are in) all nat guard can be federalize and be under the presidents command.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top