JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They occasionally come through for maintenance, inspections, or moving to a different theater. Once or twice a year a full squadron of 64s would stop over at McNary airfield. It can't be connected to the upcoming protest/riot/sedition though, as Apaches are less than useless against non-uniform elements in confined areas. They have much better tools to use for spying on crowds.

Holy Sh!t, we just had 24 Apache Helis land here in Salem at the Nat.Guard base! Wonder why they are here, this NEVER happens!

In a small tin foiled part of my brain there is a bit of concern that Der furher crap stain may use these weapons against her own citizens.
The fact that she is so quick to use law enforcement to carry out her death wishes upon members of our society is supported with the Lavoy Finicum incident, the use of OSP to chase down members of the house, and the use of OSP in current events in the capitol. All the while she kept them restrained while several cities in Oregon were in the grips of rioting that included arson, assault, murders, occupations of private property, and destruction of private property.

I try to quell those tinfoil thoughts with Bob D's suggestions as it makes sense and is logical.

In a small tin foiled part of my brain there is a bit of concern that Der furher crap stain may use these weapons against her own citizens.
The fact that she is so quick to use law enforcement to carry out her death wishes upon members of our society is supported with the Lavoy Finicum incident, the use of OSP to chase down members of the house, and the use of OSP in current events in the capitol. All the while she kept them restrained while several cities in Oregon were in the grips of rioting that included arson, assault, murders, occupations of private property, and destruction of private property.

I try to quell those tinfoil thoughts with Bob D's suggestions as it makes sense and is logical.
I worked there for 12 years, It's a normal occurrence. Also, if she wants to use force against her citizens, Apaches are just about the worst tool for the job. great at taking out tanks and mortar teams in the desert and destroying occupied buildings, absolute bubblegum at engaging non-uniform mixed targets in populated areas. Engage tinfoil hats in other directions, this sector is all clear. :)

I worked there for 12 years, It's a normal occurrence. Also, if she wants to use force against her citizens, Apaches are just about the worst tool for the job. great at taking out tanks and mortar teams in the desert and destroying occupied buildings, absolute bubblegum at engaging non-uniform mixed targets in populated areas. Engage tinfoil hats in other directions, this sector is all clear. :)

Thanks for the chuckle.

:s0106:

Serious question for you all to ponder here!

Why does it take 25,000 Nat. Guard to hold and defend D.C? Nothing takes that many troups, nothing! We have fought back major cities in the middle east with 1/4 that at most, and even with out tanks and A-10s, D.C didn't require that size of force to take and hold! Me thinks something else may be afoot here, some thing far more entertaining to watch, or maybe nobody shows up and the idiots politicians all look stupid!

Serious question for you all to ponder here!

Why does it take 25,000 Nat. Guard to hold and defend D.C? Nothing takes that many troups, nothing! We have fought back major cities in the middle east with 1/4 that at most, and even with out tanks and A-10s, D.C didn't require that size of force to take and hold! Me thinks something else may be afoot here, some thing far more entertaining to watch, or maybe nobody shows up and the idiots politicians all look stupid!

It reminds me of some military parade that the little guy has in asia has to give himself a chubby.
Methinks that the leftist turds are licking their chops at doing the same thing.
Although with all the BS going on they always seem to draw, attention at point A while something shifty is happening at points B through Z.

The NG as well as members of the "regular" Armed Forces.....are a hodgepodge of attitudes, ideas, political beliefs, etc..... So? Do you/I really expect that they should just "follow orders"? MInd you that the interpretation of those very orders might be in conflict with an individual's rights (and/or interpretation of the Constitution). WTF?

Yeah......
"......shall not be infringed."

But yet.....
A lot of Americans have been slowly indoctrinated to believe in "reasonable and common-sense gun laws". Where is that written into the 2nd A? Rrrrright......it's NOT in the 2nd A or The Consitution. And so think further.....who decides what is reasonable and common sense (interpreted by who)? Hillary? Biden? Harris? Beto?

For those that say to just carry out the orders of those appointed above you or to just follow the law. Hummmm.......the basis of the law is the Constitution. Laws aren't supposed to be made in violation of the Constitution. So.....take a minute to think....
Its_all_legal.jpg

If one were to intentionally, knowingly, disregard The Constitution while making any new law....does that equate to a violation of one's OATH of OFFICE? Or, merely a political disagreement?

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
The NG as well as members of the "regular" Armed Forces.....are a hodgepodge of attitudes, ideas, political beliefs, etc..... So? Do you/I really expect that they should just "follow orders"? MInd you that the interpretation of those very orders might be in conflict with an individual's rights (and/or interpretation of the Constitution). WTF?

Yeah......
"......shall not be infringed."

But yet.....
A lot of Americans have been lead to believe in "reasonable and common sense" as interpreted by who? Hillary? Biden? Harris? Beto?

For those that say to just carry out the orders of those appointed above you or to just follow the law. OK, Ok, ok......take a minute to remember....
View attachment 809412

Aloha, Mark
I can tell you this from experience, all of what you just said will come down to the quality of their leadership! Think of it like the Captain of a Destroyer, if you got a good one, his crew will do very well, and his ship will always be in the top % of performance across the board! Get a bad one, and the crew are all over the place, and the ship fails! UNITY within command is key here, a good group of command officers goes a very long way toward maintaining standards, a broken command structure will have lots of issues!
This will all come down to WHO the top dog leading them is, and more important, how he leads!

Right, wrong or whatever......

History tells us that a lot of coups, revolutions, etc... are done by military people or are successful because of military people.

Yes....it's also probably because that military person has found a cause that is popular with the people or maybe because they have organizational/leadership skills or maybe whatever.....

Bottom Line: Deny the opposition the means (say, access to firearms, ammo, etc...)......and you would probably find success.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top