JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I stopped in at Bi-Mart on my way home today to see the new sale items.

NEF single shot shotguns were $99.98
NEF Pardner Pumps were $159.?? Synthetic or wood

The Pardner Pump makes a pretty good Christmas in my book.

Even those single-shot's can be useful. Check out this <broken link removed> of Clint Smith working a single-shot (along with other shotguns). "I don't need a thousand dollar shotgun, I need to know how to run the gun I got"

the guys at bimart told me that remington bought marlin and H&R...so they told me that the receiver on the pardners are remington....i asked him about the chokes also and he took out a choke from the 870's on display and put them on the pardner....at 159.99 its a steal of a deal

Messin' with your Starsucks? Sorry, $tarBUCK$. Sorry, Tardbucks. Okay, one more time, Starbucks. There, I got it right.

Moving on . . .

I won't mess with your Starbucks. ****, I'll give you all of Oregon's Starbucks. Oregon's Starbucks plus Washington's Starbucks . . . ****, there would be so many Starbucks in Washington you could have a your own green apron barista bimbo in your house.

On second thought . . .

*Edit: I guess we can't say "he11." Well, how are we supposed to describe the next four years?

the guys at bimart told me that remington bought marlin and H&R...so they told me that the receiver on the pardners are remington....i asked him about the chokes also and he took out a choke from the 870's on display and put them on the pardner....at 159.99 its a steal of a deal

Pardner is a Chinese copy of an 870....

My Pardner Pump Protector hasn't let me down yet. I don't know why people knock it..
Just because its made in china?
Maybe if they lifted up 98% of ANY item in their house they'd find out how many products from china they already have..

I'm looking to buy the wood stock 12 gauge 28" vent rib Shotgun.. once Bi-Mart has them.. again..

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews