Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Landhawk Arms
Low Price Guns
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Defensive Arts
Gun Deals

$159 Pardner Pumps

Reactions
I stopped in at Bi-Mart on my way home today to see the new sale items.

NEF single shot shotguns were $99.98
NEF Pardner Pumps were $159.?? Synthetic or wood

The Pardner Pump makes a pretty good Christmas in my book.

Reactions
Even those single-shot's can be useful. Check out this <broken link removed> of Clint Smith working a single-shot (along with other shotguns). "I don't need a thousand dollar shotgun, I need to know how to run the gun I got"

the guys at bimart told me that remington bought marlin and H&R...so they told me that the receiver on the pardners are remington....i asked him about the chokes also and he took out a choke from the 870's on display and put them on the pardner....at 159.99 its a steal of a deal

OP
M
Reactions
Messin' with your Starsucks? Sorry, $tarBUCK$. Sorry, Tardbucks. Okay, one more time, Starbucks. There, I got it right.

Moving on . . .

I won't mess with your Starbucks. ****, I'll give you all of Oregon's Starbucks. Oregon's Starbucks plus Washington's Starbucks . . . ****, there would be so many Starbucks in Washington you could have a your own green apron barista bimbo in your house.

On second thought . . .

*Edit: I guess we can't say "he11." Well, how are we supposed to describe the next four years?

Reactions
the guys at bimart told me that remington bought marlin and H&R...so they told me that the receiver on the pardners are remington....i asked him about the chokes also and he took out a choke from the 870's on display and put them on the pardner....at 159.99 its a steal of a deal
Pardner is a Chinese copy of an 870....

Reactions
My Pardner Pump Protector hasn't let me down yet. I don't know why people knock it..
Just because its made in china?
Maybe if they lifted up 98% of ANY item in their house they'd find out how many products from china they already have..

I'm looking to buy the wood stock 12 gauge 28" vent rib Shotgun.. once Bi-Mart has them.. again..

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS