Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

$159 Pardner Pumps

Reactions
I stopped in at Bi-Mart on my way home today to see the new sale items.

NEF single shot shotguns were $99.98
NEF Pardner Pumps were $159.?? Synthetic or wood

The Pardner Pump makes a pretty good Christmas in my book.

Reactions
Even those single-shot's can be useful. Check out this <broken link removed> of Clint Smith working a single-shot (along with other shotguns). "I don't need a thousand dollar shotgun, I need to know how to run the gun I got"

the guys at bimart told me that remington bought marlin and H&R...so they told me that the receiver on the pardners are remington....i asked him about the chokes also and he took out a choke from the 870's on display and put them on the pardner....at 159.99 its a steal of a deal

OP
M
Reactions
Messin' with your Starsucks? Sorry, $tarBUCK$. Sorry, Tardbucks. Okay, one more time, Starbucks. There, I got it right.

Moving on . . .

I won't mess with your Starbucks. ****, I'll give you all of Oregon's Starbucks. Oregon's Starbucks plus Washington's Starbucks . . . ****, there would be so many Starbucks in Washington you could have a your own green apron barista bimbo in your house.

On second thought . . .

*Edit: I guess we can't say "he11." Well, how are we supposed to describe the next four years?

Reactions
the guys at bimart told me that remington bought marlin and H&R...so they told me that the receiver on the pardners are remington....i asked him about the chokes also and he took out a choke from the 870's on display and put them on the pardner....at 159.99 its a steal of a deal
Pardner is a Chinese copy of an 870....

ZA_Survivalist

Reactions
My Pardner Pump Protector hasn't let me down yet. I don't know why people knock it..
Just because its made in china?
Maybe if they lifted up 98% of ANY item in their house they'd find out how many products from china they already have..

I'm looking to buy the wood stock 12 gauge 28" vent rib Shotgun.. once Bi-Mart has them.. again..

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online