JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Chariot - best find ever!

Technically, those bidders are entering into a legally binding contract. Funny!

ebay: please do not remove this listing as I have not violated any restrictions of items to sell, I can`t edit the ad because there are already bids on it so there is NO reason for you to take this ad. This is a rock intended for display purposes only and some of the proceeds are going to used for good causes so you will not only be taking away from me but from organizations that need our help thanks.

Good causes:

1. Beer
2. Nachos
3. Hooker

Expand on the questions part!!! - The best Ebay questions ever! http://contact.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...QAlways=1&ssPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI

Q: are we sure that there are no open cases involving this rock. i would hate to purchase and then have the FBI, ATF, etc come by because there were unsolved cases of this being used in mass murders and such. who knows some nut may have hit a couple of dozen people with this thing before hitting himself. Jan-12-13
A: I have not used this rock in any malicious manner, but due to its age I can not give an accurate or complete record of any misdeeds it may have mustered.

Seller is getting messed with for the lame posting. Saw the same thing a few years back, xbox got bidded up to a couple million. It's not a binding contract outside of ebay and only recourse seller has is bad feedback, getting "buyers" account locked, etc...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top