JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have 1500 rounds of lightly tumbled 9mm brass. It is once fired brass either that I shot or picked up from friends brass. I counted them this afternoon and there was 1587. I assume there may be a few .380 rounds in there. It is mixed head-stamp with Federal and Speed. There is a small number of nickle cases but very little. So we'll just call is 1500...

I am asking $65 for the brass. I can ship, but the buyer will pay $17 for shipping (as the USPS just jacked their flat rate box prices). I would also be willing to trade. I am looking for the following reloading supplies:

Primers: Small Pistol, Large Pistol, Small Rifle (for .223), and Large Rifle.
Powder: IMR 4064, IMR 4895, Unique, Varget.
Bullets: 30 caliber bullets (110 grain, 168 grain Match, 170+ Match) Nosler, Speer MatchKing.

Trades would be a whole lot easier ftf, but I'm willing to ship for trades as well. But lets keep in mind the costs of shipping. If my shipping costs $20 and yours is only $10 (example only), that has to be considered in the relative values. If you really need a photo of a gallon sized ziplock bag of brass, I suppose I can take one...

Thanks!

Feel free to email me, as the notification system on the sight for PM's seems to be broken. I'll still respond to PM's but it may take longer...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top