JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not much info yet, but last night there was a shooting in which a number of apartments and cars were hit as well as one woman who was struck in the arm, non-life threatening.

Well Ted "Teargas me" Wheeler, you've disbanded the PPB gang unit as well as the PPB gun violence unit, you want to defund the police, and you coddle lawless rioters...

What should one expect in Ted's Utopia...

:s0054:

More than 150 rounds fired outside of one apartment? Mob hit? Or 15 rounds and the rest is dumped brass.
62E8C9D4-98A8-4412-8B57-7F042596C4FF.jpeg

Not much info yet, but last night there was a shooting in which a number of apartments and cars were hit as well as one woman who was struck in the arm, non-life threatening.

Wow. I've been hearing a lot of shooting in town lately (didn't hear this one). One guy in same place In morning shot a 30 round ar mag it sounded like. Then a couple days ago 11 shots of what sounded like pistol (I assume 10+1). There is really no law in Pdx anymore. we used to have roughly 20 shootings per week but I think that has probably doubled now (can't find that data anymore and all Pdx cops are on encrypted channels now).

Surrounding areas r getting bad also. 2 days ago west linn armed robbery in home, and yesterday same in lake Oswego as I recall.

Community response team may get answers such as " I ain't seen nothing" , " I didn't do nothing" , " I ain't heard nothing", " Snitches get stitches" , or " I ain't got nothing to say". By all means, this is an internal neighborhood matter, no need to intervene. These lives don't matter. Just the ones that do.

We've had a couple shootings recently here in East Vanc that isn't common.

one at a off the freeway bar where 48 rounds were fired.
another at a rental home just down the street from me where several shots were fired.

if they don't figure this crap out soon and start banging heads the people will start living by the laws of the jungle and it will get ugly.

We've had a couple shootings recently here in East Vanc that isn't common.

one at a off the freeway bar where 48 rounds were fired.
another at a rental home just down the street from me where several shots were fired.

if they don't figure this crap out soon and start banging heads the people will start living by the laws of the jungle and it will get ugly.

Ima write "Tarzan" on the front of my plate carrier!! ;):s0155:

Bangers are going to be crying in their "fortys" when they realize they cant replace that ammo they burned swinging guns around like video game.

C13F096D-88F7-4243-9647-87B272E38B7E.jpeg

I originally didn't read the story but just did.

Not real surprised it happened in that area. It's about as ghetto as it gets in Portland. Not Chicago bad but it's steadily getting worse. It wasn't even a good area 20 years ago.

I won't even go in that area unarmed during the day much less at night. I feel safer down on MLKB then East of 205 and 84.

Not real surprised it happened in that area. It's about as ghetto as it gets in Portland. Not Chicago bad but it's steadily getting worse. It wasn't even a good area 20 years ago.

I was wondering about the character of the neighborhood -- it's something always left out of news reports.

That gun violence team was #1 priority on Hardesty's hit list. She said it unfairly singled out black gangbangers. Shootings are already crazy now and it's going to get worse. If she had here way there would be literally no police. And the result would be armed gangs and warlords and chaos. Maybe she should go set up her lawless Utopia in Kabul or somewhere that structure already exists.

Last Edited:
I said to someone recently, after all this nonsense is over, there is going to be hurt feelings and pay back. Whether this is related or not, it's still coming. The not crazy enough will be fighting the, too crazies. Some people will never get along.

I said to someone recently, after all this nonsense is over, there is going to be hurt feelings and pay back. Whether this is related or not, it's still coming. The not crazy enough will be fighting the, too crazies. Some people will never get along.
Yea I think there is going to be a point where poeple are fed up and it might turn violent. Unfortunately it is too late for places like Portland though imo. It's just not fixable as there is no will or desire to prevent/fix the slide. Every year it gets worse and they increase taxes to keep their head above water for the problems they made the few years prior. and every year there is a new raft of laws that can't be enforced. And every year a whole new set of $ and infrastructure for homeless. And that only attracts more homeless. Many of which are from CA.

Btw, Ca is set to release 18,000 criminals due to covid 19 this month. I wonder where they will go? Maybe to a place they know they will be welcomed and there is little to no rule of law?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top