JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
That's great. You can manufacture all the weapons you want. And the natural resources and refining of those metals will naturally be spun up quickly and without effort in states that currently lack the natural resources, infrastructure, or capacity. Then all the other world countries will rush to provide trade to renegade states that would be looked upon without favor by the remaining country that surrounds it.

Tactically, it seems like once those breakaways start to arm themselves it's time that the United States provide oversight to protect its own interests. And since they'd no longer be Americans, any guilt the nation might have of killing other Americans suddenly evaporates.

Blitz, we've found a thing we can agree on. Good riddance indeed.

Ever hear of international trade if you lack a needed resource? I guess not. Typical cognitive dissonance activity here

Got news for you, your pay grade is about to be lowered

Ever hear of international trade if you lack a needed resource? I guess not. Typical cognitive dissonance activity here

Got news for you, your pay grade is about to be lowered

You think countries (other than maybe France) will trade with states attempting to break away from the U.S. that are - specifically - connected to the U.S.? You don't really understand how this all works, do you?

You think countries (other than maybe France) will trade with states attempting to break away from the U.S. that are - specifically - connected to the U.S.? You don't really understand how this all works, do you?

I certianly do. I see many including Russia assisting a breakaway US section

United States Federal Tax Dollars -

The top 10 "taker" states are firmly "Red" states. (Except New Mexico, but it has a lot of Federal facilities, so that one makes sense, like DC, which blows all of the actual states out of the water for federal money received compared to federal money paid. But since that's where the federal government is BASED, that makes sense.)

The top 10 "producer" states are fairly "Blue" states.

Oregon is now 47th for Federal payments received, pulling in about 0.98 cents per dollar Oregonians pay in taxes. We were near the top of the heap 20 years ago - when we had a largely REPUBLICAN delegation (Hatfield and Packwood, both of which I liked more than disliked.)

There is a question on the 4473 that asks if you have ever renounced your citizenship.
I imagine that a lawyer might try to prove that signing that petition might qualify.

Negative. Renouncing your citizenship is a very narrowly defined legal process. There's NO confusion, if you've done it or haven't. Google it.

In 1998 a Russian proposed that the US would break up into six new regions. See this old 2008 WSJ article and the map/pic at the bottom.
As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S. - WSJ.com

I'm not saying it will happen, but things have become very polarized and we are facing serious financial challenges.

Peter

Could happen but I think his map is way off,California would be hung out to dry, Who want's it? Unless you get rid of,well, all the Californians.

How does wanting a secession petition make you not a citizen?
Maybe you want to be in a Republic like the USA was originally founded as .
Maybe you want the old USA back and see this as the only way to wake some MOFOs up.

The last serious secession effort gave us a nice little civil war. At that time, the states didn't want a Republican president that would end slavery. Now the states don't want a Democratic president who epitomizes the equality the Republicans sought in 1860. Slightly poetic.

The last serious secession effort gave us a nice little civil war. At that time, the states didn't want a Republican president that would end slavery. Now the states don't want a Democratic president who epitomizes the equality the Republicans sought in 1860. Slightly poetic.

+1 nicely said.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The war of Northern aggression was NOT fought about slavery. Typical libtard nonsense..

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is it's natural manure.

Thomas Jefferson

The war of Northern aggression was NOT fought about slavery. Typical libtard nonsense..

The funny part is that I had a line that was "cue Blitzkrieg to deny slavery was an issue" but I removed it because it felt like baiting. You're like a lotto ticket that hits the same numbers every single time.

Go ahead, tell me the lotto is a Jewish scam. Aaaannnnd go!

And your "facts" on the Civil War are as skewed as your Holocaust denial "facts."

The funny part is that I had a line that was "cue Blitzkrieg to deny slavery was an issue" but I removed it because it felt like baiting. You're like a lotto ticket that hits the same numbers every single time.

Go ahead, tell me the lotto is a Jewish scam. Aaaannnnd go!

And your "facts" on the Civil War are as skewed as your Holocaust denial "facts."

You get your War of Northern aggression info from the demorat party talking points. Trouble is there's this thing called the internet where the truth is finally coming out

Your side is losing, and fast. Better work hard to shut down the internet, or get more sayanim working to troll these forums and counter the truth

Interesting Burt I have said from the begining of all this that we just need to sit back and let it collapse. It makes perfect sense.... if we want it better let it fail and rebuild with a new direction.

It will make for several extremely rough and trying years, but the outcome could very well be better for all of US!!!!

It would be one way to bring America back to what it was started as.

In 1998 a Russian proposed that the US would break up into six new regions. See this old 2008 WSJ article and the map/pic at the bottom.
As if Things Weren't Bad Enough, Russian Professor Predicts End of U.S. - WSJ.com

I'm not saying it will happen, but things have become very polarized and we are facing serious financial challenges.

Peter

In the event of a real social crisis and collapse I have always believed the US would break into several nation states along geopolitical lines. We would have one or two new nations west of the Rockies, 2 or 3 in the Southwest and South, and either one large conglomerate or total chaos in the Northeast. There would be no influence from large cities, as they would be war zones with 70% to 80% loss of life. Rural areas would survive mostly untouched, but life would be much different and very difficult. California would mostly return to its rural roots and become the 4th or 5th largest national economy in the world. Probably most states West of the Rockies would join California in a new nation state. Political and social views supported by an artificially created environment (McDonalds, supermarkets, universities, news media, Hollywood, veganism, etc.) would quickly (and literally) die out. It's probably inevitable. Just a natural cycle. The details are impossible to predict, but it's coming someday.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads