JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What an awesome dad!
I have fond memories of my father doing that for me when I passed the hunter safety class.
Is this a special occasion for you?

Nope, its my money, just had to do it to get the 10%. I decided not to wait for the extra 15%, these things have been selling like hotcakes. I picked up the LC9 about two months ago and fell in love so I had to have the Pea to accompany it.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using Tapatalk

The Freddies in Brookings has guns and an old friend works behind the gun counter. The Freddies in Brookings has a 15% discount every first Tuesday of the month if you are 55 or older. That goes for anything in the store, including guns and ammo. Their prices for guns do seem a bit on the high side, but they still have to make money even with the current 10% discount.

Freddies here in portland does not sell guns or ammo

That is why I shop at walmart, and not mess with these cheesy oregon stores like bimart which looks like a kmart and retirement home mated and freddies which is only slightly better

"That is why I shop at walmart, and not mess with these cheesy oregon stores like bimart which looks like a kmart and retirement home mated and freddies which is only slightly better" ronin223

"Cheesy oregon stores like Bi-Mart," which is employee owned, or Fred Meyer who pays resonable benefits and a living wage. Yeah, so much cooler and more American to shop at Walmart.

If you don't know why what you just said makes no sense just google Walmart and look at the lawsuits, or maybe look up "why is Walmart bad for America."

Sorry, this one just got to me.

"That is why I shop at walmart, and not mess with these cheesy oregon stores like bimart which looks like a kmart and retirement home mated and freddies which is only slightly better" ronin223

"Cheesy oregon stores like Bi-Mart," which is employee owned, or Fred Meyer who pays resonable benefits and a living wage. Yeah, so much cooler and more American to shop at Walmart.

If you don't know why what you just said makes no sense just google Walmart and look at the lawsuits, or maybe look up "why is Walmart bad for America."

Sorry, this one just got to me.
Dude, you have nothing to be sorry for.

Freddies here in portland does not sell guns or ammo

That is why I shop at walmart, and not mess with these cheesy oregon stores like bimart which looks like a kmart and retirement home mated and freddies which is only slightly better

Yeah Wal-Mart, a great company, if you want to be screwed over!

<broken link removed>

I've never set foot in a Wal-Mart and I never will.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top