JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Stevens County Cattlemen's Association has offered 15,000 reward for the apprehension of persons responsible for shooting cattle in Stevens and Ferry Washington Counties. They believe the shooting is on the increase because of cattlemen's opposition to wolves being reintroduced in the area. Pro Wolf criminal shooters? I might have to contribute to there bounty fund myself. These kind of people cast all shooters in a bad light and encourage otherwise hunter friendly ranchers to close off there land. The full article is in the new Capital Press. To reach the Cattlemen's association 509-680-3497

Last Edited:
I hope when they catch whoever is doing this that the reason behind it is uncovered. If it is definitely a part of the pro wolf movement they should also be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.:mad:

Typical of fringe movements.:rolleyes:

It's pretty certain no ranchers will be collecting on that. If they were close enough to I'D the shooter...well... something about it being difficult to apprehend someone that's under six or more feet of dirt comes to mind. :cool::cool::cool:

Triple-S: Shoot. Shovel. Shut-up.

Triple-S: Shoot. Shovel. Shut-up.

Careful, that post can be used against you in a court of law.
The Prosecution's Case
Daniel Crothers became acquainted with defendant in Portland, Oregon, during the summer of 1983. On five or six occasions Crothers observed defendant carrying a handgun in a coat pocket or stuffed down his pants. When Crothers asked defendant, whom he knew as "Shilo," why he had the gun, defendant pointed the weapon at Crothers and said, "I'll waste any mother bubblegumer that screws with me."

People v. Lang, 782 P.2d 627 (CA Sup. Ct. 1989)

Careful, that post can be used against you in a court of law.
The Prosecution's Case
Daniel Crothers became acquainted with defendant in Portland, Oregon, during the summer of 1983. On five or six occasions Crothers observed defendant carrying a handgun in a coat pocket or stuffed down his pants. When Crothers asked defendant, whom he knew as "Shilo," why he had the gun, defendant pointed the weapon at Crothers and said, "I'll waste any mother bubblegumer that screws with me."

People v. Lang, 782 P.2d 627 (CA Sup. Ct. 1989)
Cute. When taken in context with 98% of my posts, I think the satire element will be clear to anyone with half a brain, even a juror (assuming I'm even thinking of carrying out anything like that, to say nothing of being charged in a court of law). Sheesh.

But thanks for the legal advice, Perry Mason.

BREAKING - a witness has reportedly come forth
upload_2018-5-25_23-1-42.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews