JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 14x17 Montana Canvas tent, like a lot of things I ordered it with all the cool options. It's got the canvas roof and the relite sides, this was the "best way" to order it per the Montana Canvas people. Has the screen door, stove jack of course, 3 screen windows for lots of ventilation when needed. Also has the aluminum frame/poles which is an $800 option give or take. I have over $2100 into the tent/frame alone.

The stove is a Riley Stove, very cool in that it can be used as a traditional wood stove or this one has a PELLET STOVE adapter and pellet hopper. This thing rocks, no more hauling a truck load of wood for a couple days hunting, just a couple bags of clean burning pellets. Also no stoking the fire in the middle of the night, just fill the hopper and it feeds itself through the night. The stove was $700-$800 if I recall and it does have all the pipes, spark arresters, dampers and even a brand new hot water heater side tank for it. I've got about 50 very heavy duty tent stakes, some tarps and other goodies that are nice to have while camping.

Truly the Taj Mahal of wall tent setups. I'm sure I've got over $3,000 into this setup.

Before I list it all on craigslist, I thought I'd try here first. Willing to drive an hour or two to meet and I'll help you set it up in your yard if you'd like a lesson. I set it up myself in about 30 minutes. The tent has been used for a couple of hunts, since it's white there are some marks and signs from actual use and storage, but the tent has been cared for (extremely well I might add). After each use I would bring it home, hang it in the garage propped open and run fans on it for about a week to insure it was very dry. Then it's always been stored in a cool and dry storage space, never in the sun or some hot shed where the fibers could break down.

Local sale, $1,850.00
Willing to talk about shipping, but the buyer needs to be serious and I'll figure out the costs.

I have pictures I took this weekend, I'll get them off the camera tonight. Until then, here's a shot of it and my WA state Shiras moose :)

28taxck.jpg

Sorry, been slow!! Tent was thrown up for pics to show condition, didn't stake it down or out so it looks a little wrinkled from being bagged up, you can see that it's in very good shape. Stove jack is on the opposite side and the stove comes with plenty of pipe to get up through it (not just the one piece shown) and I put the pellet stove hopper on for the pics too.

My patio chairs aren't included, just there to show the size of the tent, lots of room!!

Alright, $100 off the above pricing too....someone needs a sweet hunting camp!!

25gaww1.jpg

10mim4l.jpg

25j9ml5.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top