JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That may actually make her look better.

The image of the "fallen man" will forever be burned in my brain. The people leaping fron the building to their desth to escape the flames.

And reading the stories of the first responders cleaning up the mess after words. I remember reading about a fire fighter going on a roof of a neighboring building and it being littered with body parts.

We had just gotten back from deployment on September 10th. We were the advanced party because our company was a raider company that used Zodiacs, so we rode the rafts back to Coronado and got to go to the barracks and get settled in early before the rest of the MEU. We had just gotten back from morning PT and were changing over when I saw it on TV. When the first plane hit, I thought "how horrible, what a tragedy, I wonder what happened" When the second one hit I knew. I didn't know who or why, but I knew it was on purpose.

Our gear wasn't even unpacked yet. Gunny said "Might as well leave your gear packed gents, bubblegums about to get real busy around here"

Also, some of you need to show a little class. When people post a thread like this, let them share their stories and commemorate, show respect and reflect. Take your bullbubblegum conspiracy theories to another thread. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top