JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have had these for a while... looking to off load them to a bastard who wants to get some good cheap bullets!

So what I have here is 12 100 count baggies of .40 cal 200gr FMJ. These have an exposed lead base. Also shown in the pic is a partial baggy of 200gr FMJ(50ish bullets?), partial box of 180gr XTP, and 100 Remington 180gr JHP bullets. So probably closer to 1400 bullets.

Also, I'm selling .40 S&W/10mm dies. This is the Lee 4 die set with the factory crimp die. I've loaded 200 rounds of 10mm on these.

There is also 175ish pieces of brass, most of it Starline or Double Tap. Some of this brass is loaded hand loads.. tear down or shoot at your own risk.

Also for sale is 1 box of Double Tap 10mm 180gr Gold Dots, which doesn't appear to be available any more as Gold Dots were hard to get. Box is tattered, ammunition is new.

Face to face in Vancouver only. I will not meet you anywhere else to deliver these.

Take the whole lot from me for $200 even.

And for those that like pics....

DSCF0135.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.