JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I thought norinko was the Chinese way of saying turd in English. you know their translation like in instruction manuals, that you get when you have to assemble something. Thats the most expensive turd I have ever seen!

Well, all this and no shell deflector! The ejecting spent cartrige must ring that scope like quisiemoto, and send zero somewhere, has he ever shot it? I think not, evidently so as to not affect the inflated assembled value. :D

I dunno why you be dissin on my boy? Dis thin be rockin in chrome and totally cool man.

You guys do realize this is obviously a tactical SKS judging by the high power scope, railed forend, bipod, etc. Worth every penny of that $1400 WHAT A BAAAAHHGIN.

I remember buying those at the shows for $100 with a cse of ammo included. Prices sure have gone up a little. I have a few of these I'll sell for the bargain price of $600 each.........:s0131:

WOW? WOW?
Speechless
1400.00 really? Did he say chrome plated? or gold?

My assumption was that he was talking about the chrome lined barrel.

However, the sad thing is he could quite we have 1400 invested into the rifle. During the Big O scare, there were Yugo SKS's sitting in a Tapco stock selling for 700-800 bucks.

A wise man told me once that something was only "worth" what someone else was willing to pay for it,...

The first SKS I ever saw was for sale for 79.95. He had a whole barrel of them.
He still had all of them when I left too! :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads